Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mango Dragon - August 23 2019 (Needed for the Island Hopping Tales Event)

Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    First attempt: Neo Air + Playful = 4hrs

I'm in absolute awe with getting it on the first try lolol
    Have you confirmed that it is the Mango Dragon? I don't mean to be a ****joy, but the Yellow + Red combination has at least 2 other 4-hour possibilities.
    Last edited by deadpixel; 08-24-19 at 09:02 AM.

Quick question: would i be able to do this with a jade hook and a fire dragon? I don't have any tropic dragons so this is about all i can do

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LunarRaevyn View Post
    Quick question: would i be able to do this with a jade hook and a fire dragon? I don't have any tropic dragons so this is about all i can do
    Yes

Rhino Keeper
    Very pleased to see so many MANGOES emerging from first and second attempts.

No luck for me as usual.

So far 5 x AWOKEN, 2 x Lunar Ram (16hrs each), 2 x Athletic. Fortunately I am not interested in using all my food to finish this event. We were swamped wit tropics not so long ago so I already have 2 dragons with same elements as Archipelago and I have nowhere to house either tropic or flower elements and stable is full. Good News - I will give up on Mango and concentrate on breeding the dragons I want rather than those dictated to us.
    Good Luck to those still trying
    Last edited by Ellerslie6; 08-25-19 at 12:37 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Also got it first time with fire and tropic.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Tropic and Fire 16 hours ugh
    Tropic and playful 16 hours
    New air and playful 15 hours
    Soooooo frustrating
    Last edited by kickit689; 08-26-19 at 09:01 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Third try with Shell (pure tropic type) and Fire.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Have you confirmed that it is the Mango Dragon? I don't mean to be a ****joy, but the Yellow + Red combination has at least 2 other 4-hour possibilities.
    Oya, I never post my results as being successful unless I have the egg first. Otherwise, that would be very cry-worthy if I preemptively assumed it was the right one xD

Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    Oya, I never post my results as being successful unless I have the egg first. Otherwise, that would be very cry-worthy if I preemptively assumed it was the right one xD
    Congrats!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    Very pleased to see so many MANGOES emerging from first and second attempts.

No luck for me as usual.

So far 5 x AWOKEN, 2 x Lunar Ram (16hrs each), 2 x Athletic. Fortunately I am not interested in using all my food to finish this event. We were swamped wit tropics not so long ago so I already have 2 dragons with same elements as Archipelago and I have nowhere to house either tropic or flower elements and stable is full. Good News - I will give up on Mango and concentrate on breeding the dragons I want rather than those dictated to us.
    Good Luck to those still trying
    I had terrible luck, 7 Hoots, a few 16 hrs, Mythics, Firestorms- everything but Mango. I don't have Tropic so used essence to craft Shell. From there after Athletic & Awoken I finally bred Mango. Going to get the 2nd dragon and stop there. I'm with you. Will feed worthy dragons & bred from my wish list. Last event I had to craft my Common(s). Thanks for posting!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast