Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mango Dragon - August 23 2019 (Needed for the Island Hopping Tales Event)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    Third try with Shell (pure tropic type) and Fire.
    I ended up using Shell and Fire, too, and got it first try with that combo on my second account. My first account had no problem obtaining a Mango early on.

My 3rd account - well pbbbbtttt. I used a 10x breeding boost and a 10x hatching boost and did a bunch of speed breeding, spent way too many gems, and still no Mango. This account does not have any pure Tropic dragons to try with, but I went through every red/yellow combo I could muster. The good news is that with the speed breeding I managed to get a lot of dynamite to mine for island parts, and I got quite a few dragons that I can disenchant for Essence. I guess this account will just concentrate on building up its food stores for the next leaderboard and then bam! I can raise all those Champion dragons to at least level 10 or more.

On another note, does anyone else think of the SNL skit about "Mango" when they see/hear "Mango?"

Executive Chef
    well, I remedied that problem (not that anyone cares). I looked up how to breed a Tropic egg, got lucky and got it on my first attempt, then sped up breeding, hatching, and evolving (so still lost some gems), then put Tropic with Fire and voila! Mango!!!

Downside - on my next Bingo card after that one I actually got a task to breed a Tropic dragon. Like, why couldn't that have been on the Bingo card that was active when I bred the darn thing? I know, I know. I can find a cloud for every silver lining. Lol!

Fashion Designer
    This is one of the few dragons which I'm able to breed easily. Before, it took me dozens of tries before getting the required ultra rare common dragon for DT.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123