Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Pedal to the Metal Event - 2019 Aug 21

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Really low drop rate but then I got like three in a row.
    Yeah me too now lol, only 2 from studio though, 1 cleared 11/11 but only 1 turn in so far, problem is to craft all 7 slots it takes all day to fully craft, I work full time so only evenings to play, this is why I can?t be over serious with it lol, shame I can?t get 5 turn ins 😓 xx

Rhino Keeper
    Nothing from the studio, mine or the pond.!! I?ve been trying for days now and still nothing.!! I?m done giving storm8 money because their making this game to hard to play and the drop rates are nothing.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    With the GARAGE you can make the event items that have LOWER drop rates

Like the mine and Studio

When are they going to fix the plane drop seriously!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I will not buy the garage or spend anymore money when they can’t even give me 1 of each.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    Yeah me too now lol, only 2 from studio though, 1 cleared 11/11 but only 1 turn in so far, problem is to craft all 7 slots it takes all day to fully craft, I work full time so only evenings to play, this is why I can?t be over serious with it lol, shame I can?t get 5 turn ins  xx
    Same, 2 drops only from the studio, have it constantly crafting, and I thought I at least had a chance turning in the 5 to at least get some reward from effort, with 21 hrs to go, and that drop rate, can?t be bothered putting any more effort into it, I did just get the racer from the leaderboard so I guess I should be happy with that

Quote Originally Posted by ULBRETSIM View Post
    I am on level 31. The item for day 9 is supposed to drop from cocoa trees but isn?t. I am being buried alive in cocoa beans. Help!
    At level 31 the item for day 5 drops from the sugar spinner. The drop rate is as poor as it is from the mine at higher levels. I have only had 1 drop so far. Crafting items from the spinner takes for ever. First sugar, then corn syrup from the kitchen, then an item from the spinner. There is no way I am going to have time to collect 5, day 5 items to turn in 5 collections. The day 9 item is included in the bundle up for sale but the day 5 item is not. If it were I would have bought one but there is no point so I?m afraid S8 you have lost my money.

The studio is a joke . I have bought gems to get a prize but after crafting so much in the studio would have expected a fairer return and a chance to get other prizes . Very disappointed

Rhino Keeper
    My luck sucks at these random collections! So far I have:
    4 classic hot rods
    3 classic trucks
    3 tractor hot rods
    2 finish lines
    3 racing trophies
    7 hot rod cut outs
    5 oil can displays
    3 sets of roadway tiles
    That’s a lot of collections turned in and still no Racing Turtle, no Traffic Light. Ugh

I'm tired of buying the converter only to get the same prizes numerous times, it's been ages since I got the pet! Truly disappointing...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast