Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Pedal to the Metal Event - 2019 Aug 21

Executive Chef
    I only got 3 black & white flags from the studio, 1 for the goal and 2 that I turned in for prizes of which one I got was tiles.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    I'm tired of buying the converter only to get the same prizes numerous times, it's been ages since I got the pet! Truly disappointing...
    Same! I can?t remember the last time I received the top pet prize on random collection events! Still grateful for the events....just wished once and awhile to actually do all the work and receive more than decorations!

Executive Chef
    Didn't do well at all...but I attribute part of that to being sick for several days and not picking up my iPad the entire time. Maybe if I had been playing more steadily, I might have been able to craft and collect and turn in more collections. At least I managed to get 5 done and receive the Racing Hare. Racing Turtle would have been nice, too, but one is better than none (especially considering the circumstances, I consider myself lucky to have achieved that much).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Didn't do well at all...but I attribute part of that to being sick for several days and not picking up my iPad the entire time. Maybe if I had been playing more steadily, I might have been able to craft and collect and turn in more collections. At least I managed to get 5 done and receive the Racing Hare. Racing Turtle would have been nice, too, but one is better than none (especially considering the circumstances, I consider myself lucky to have achieved that much).
    IMO u didn't miss much. I usually get the boost building when it goes on sale, but like jed dog, I didn't love these pets enough to spend the gems. Got a new show pony instead! I did try, tho, and I got 4 flags from the studio and 9 from the apples. 2 trucks, 1 set of pathways, and an arch. Oh well. I do love the hippo tho, so look g fwd to this next event!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567