Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Out of this World - 2019 Aug 20 (15 Days)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I can't recall exactly which thread it was in - but I recall reading that it takes a few weeks for the team to change things. It's likely we'll see the Drink Machine used for a bit before it gets fazed out.

Makes sense, they likely have goals completed well in advance and the changes they're putting into effect would be seen in goals weeks from now.
    I’m sure that’s the case (forward planning of goals), however they’ve shown that they can change things quickly if it suits them, ie recipes on previous goal appliances. In this case, all they would’ve had to change is a side goal recipe from one, to another, and the side goal cards to reflect that change.

It seems that there’s only a “rush” when it has the possibility of affecting them financially negatively, so I guess because some people may use their gems to purchase parts, it’s in their best interest to not fix it, hoping that those people might purchase gem packs (probably why they’re on sale at the moment!).

I don’t have the basic drink machine in my inventory. Why would you put out a goal that uses a phased out machine. There’s no way I can complete the side goal without it. Just another disappointment in this game. Can you restore the machine for me? I’ve looked thru my inventory twice.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by enveeme2 View Post
    I don?t have the basic drink machine in my inventory. Why would you put out a goal that uses a phased out machine. There?s no way I can complete the side goal without it. Just another disappointment in this game. Can you restore the machine for me? I?ve looked thru my inventory twice.
    That's odd, the Drink Machine should be available - it's never been removed from the market.

In my Appliance Tab it's right after the Sonic Grill and before the Kids Kitchen Set.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ddarmmarie View Post
    Ditto x 1000

As much as I love children in real life, seeing so many goal prizes involving children (on B.S. also) is ....well....just toooo much.
    Ditto x 10,000. lol !

Thank you...3rd times the charm. I looked and it’s there now. Must have been magic!
    And now the race is on!

Rhino Keeper
    Wow I am really happy with how everything fits the theme, even the side goal! And I'm not even really into space stuff. That Tidal Cocktail looks exactly like how a buffet style portion should look like on the counter and I am really REALLY PLEASED. I have not reached the next recipes so I can't say but I hope that they have pretty counter presentations too! Good job S8 and as always, thank you to AnnirasSweets for all your help!
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Hi Everyone,
    I just finished the side goals. Here is a picture of it in the front of my restaurant.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4DD80899-48DE-4872-953E-454B5B009C2D.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	227.7 KB 
ID:	52749
    ​Amy

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    I just finished the side goals. Here is a picture of it in the front of my restaurant.

Name:	4DD80899-48DE-4872-953E-454B5B009C2D.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	227.7 KB 
ID:	52749
    Thank you so much for picture of item!!! and thank you @AnnirasSweets for information. ��

Question for anyone that do answer: I have no NBRS on BAW - not my decoy restaurants yet, but if I start to add my decoy restaurants now, will there be chance (if I send myself gift daily) that I can if way, complete goal? I really want prize. It look like it match Castle Ruin.
    Last edited by kappy333; 08-23-19 at 10:35 AM.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Name:	C5EAA064-828C-4F80-8F5C-97FE2AA619A5.jpeg 
Views:	50 
Size:	928.0 KB 
ID:	52768 moonstone mocha chip☹️

New Resident
    I am on goal 4 of the main goal. There isn't a button for me to buy a floor decoration. Any suggestions?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast