Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GOAL: Out of this World - 2019 Aug 20 (15 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyt1964 View Post
    I am on goal 4 of the main goal. There isn't a button for me to buy a floor decoration. Any suggestions?
    The 'Buy' button for Goal 4 hasn't been around in several months but it's not really needed to complete the goal. Simply opening the Floor Decorations tab and making any purchase will complete that portion of the goal.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The 'Buy' button for Goal 4 hasn't been around in several months but it's not really needed to complete the goal. Simply opening the Floor Decorations tab and making any purchase will complete that portion of the goal.
    Thanks so much. You are correct. I knew that but my brain has been like swiss cheese from my meds. Thanks again.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm pretty sure I've fallen behind on this one though I have no idea how it happened. *shrugs* I'll play until the goal ends; if I don't win the final prize, at least I'll have opened all the recipes.

Executive Chef
    End goal offer actually really good.

The moon landing is 80 gems, and look, you only get it for the prize of 24 gem!!!
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Fashion Designer
    The counter presentation on manynof these is nice. I love the tea. It's not my favorite goal, but it was decent.

Oh, how I wish we had a hurricane goal so that we could put that stuff out at hurricane time. I realize that there is probably only one group of people who would want it as all of us live in Florida, lol, but still. Hurricane would be cool. I could totally come up with more ideas than they'd need.

Nightclub Owner
    I really like the final Goal Prize once placed - it goes great with items like the Midsummer Pool, Magic Dividers and the Fairy Jars. Sooo glad we didn't get stuck with another scene of kids playing in the garden - I'm beyond over those!

At first, I didn't dislike the new recipes but that's really all I thought of them. However, the Moon Tea on the counters looks amazing on my Autumn themed board. I'll definitely be revisiting this recipe every fall.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123