Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Cannot get into Castle Story

S8....if you could just let us get rid of all the excess stuff in our storage - like all the left over portraits & shrubbery from past events. I have several useless buildings as well. I don't care if I get nothing for them. It probably doesn't sound like much but just think how much could be deleted if every player deleted 10-50 items from their storage. It can add up quickly.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Host(ess)

Possible Access Issue causes

Maybe that is it, the people who have access problems are long time players with pages and pages (550+) in their inventory, mostly of useless stuff (I do not want most of it either!)
    Or maybe it is people who have not spent any real money on the game? Could be a systematic weeding out of players who do not spend?
    There are lots of possibilities. All I know is I am going through Castle Story withdrawal and it is not fun!
    Last edited by FarmeraKingdom; 08-20-19 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Getting rid of question marks where apostrophes should be

I can?t get on either. Very frustrating. A couple of hours beforehand I kept getting lots of resets until eventually it did not come back. Very frustrating I am playing on iPad

Executive Chef
    How do you file a ticket if you can?t get into the game? Do I need to file a ticket? So confused, lol
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    i'm a long time player and i spend money on the game so the theory of weeding out ppl who dont pay is out.

Rhino Keeper
    i usually never have this problem game was working fine all night now that im awake i cant open it...

Rhino Keeper
    Could S8 please give us an update

Host(ess)
    I've submitted a ticket. I hope they figure it out soon. Please fix this!

Fashion Designer
    I haven't been able to access CS since early yesterday morning on any of my devices. I haven't had problems getting into the game in ages. I am a long time daily player who spends money on this game and I have many hundreds of pages of useless junk in my inventory too. I can't even try to load the game. I get the notice that says I need an Internet connection, but I do have one and all of my other apps work great. I have done all the usual things and even deleted and reinstalled the game on my iPad Pro but I can't get it to load. Please fix this so we can finish the event. If you can't fix it or it's going to take a while, please post here about this issue S8! Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I can't get into Castle Story either. Force closed and deleted and re-installed and still locked out. S8 please help. SW can you help also. Thanks!

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast