Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Cannot get into Castle Story

Rhino Keeper
    After six days I am back in the game.I really hope others will be able to get back in too.
    Reluctant to buy gems right now...I bought the booth and for what?A waste of gems if you cannot log on.
    Its a shame because I have always supported the game where I can.

I can not login to castle story. It?s been over 1.5 days. I gave deleted the game, rebooted my iPad and restored everything.

New Resident
    It?s been days for me. Hope they fix it soon

New Resident
    It?s been days. When will it be fixed?

I have been locked out over three weeks, everyday try so many times. Will it be improved if I just wait for? (I played for 5 or 6 years...I miss CS)

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone who gets back in please put away your walkers and as many of your animals that you can. Maybe we can help alleviate the load on C.S. servers and help them out as well as the other players who are unable to get in. Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Still not able to log in. Get up everyday thinking it’s going to work! Glad others are back on! Maybe soon. Wish I could say I’ve gotten a lot done, but mostly just keep trying.

Fashion Designer
    Hard closed and tried to get in, Music started playing! I got excited, because I have not been able to get the music in years. But, alas, still won’t load!

Fashion Designer
    Well the music is gone and still can’t get in. Guess it will be sometime Monday if I get lucky.

Host(ess)
    Tomorrow will be one week for me. I've deleted and reinstalled. Turned my WiFi off. I've tried to play on my phone and I pad. No such luck. I'd mad because I bought the booth. There is no way I will be able to finish. I hope I can get reimbursed for the booth at least.