Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Cannot get into Castle Story

If clearly advanced in the quest and then locked out ,surely a case for awarding the prizes anyway ?
    Or just give to everyone if can?t distinguish..
    Iv logged in pretty much every day for years,annoying for a glitch to spoil that run

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by M2013C View Post
    I am happy for you but the bug is not fixed. I still cant load the game. They should give us something.
    That would be nice 😊

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Here’s a thought, I think we should all get a swirlicorn! Lol
    Agreed. Voted on. Bill passed🤣

Farm Supplier
    Sorry to hear that the bug isn?t fixed.
    Really annoying.
    Hope you can play CS very soon.

Host(ess)

Interesting learning time

I am happy to say I was wrong! Storm8 has been working on the problem; after 5 days of not being able to access my game, this morning the problem seems to have been corrected, at least for me. Hopefully my access will continue without any issues and others will also be able to play. Thank you to those who worked on the problem. I appreciate your time and effort.
    I learned something interesting about this game during the time I was unable to play: I had to find other things to do!
    I went for walks, I interacted with my actual neighbours - something I have not done very much of, and I enjoyed it! I left my cell phone on a table and I did other things and it felt good. **For me** I discovered that I was playing too much. For that I am grateful.
    Last edited by FarmeraKingdom; 08-24-19 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Correction

Fashion Designer
    TY Spirtwind, good to know they are still working as I still can?t get back. I miss it. Withdrawal has not gotten better. This was my escape from RL and believe me I need it!

Did ur real neighbours give u any gifts though ??

Quote Originally Posted by FarmeraKingdom View Post
    I am happy to say I was wrong! Storm8 has been working on the problem; after 5 days of not being able to access my game, this morning the problem seems to have been corrected, at least for me. Hopefully my access will continue without any issues and others will also be able to play. Thank you to those who worked on the problem. I appreciate your time and effort.
    I learned something interesting about this game during the time I was unable to play: I had to find other things to do!
    I went for walks, I interacted with my actual neighbours - something I have not done very much of, and I enjoyed it! I left my cell phone on a table and I did other things and it felt good. **For me** I discovered that I was playing too much. For that I am grateful.
    Did your actual neighbors give you any actual gifts though?!

I can?t get into the game either! Any suggestions?

I think it?s a case of wait it out at this stage

Host(ess)
    So this morning my game actually loaded and I believed the problem was corrected. After playing for 10 minutes the program crashed and you guessed it, I am right back to where I started.