Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Cannot get into Castle Story

New Resident
    I have not been able to log in since yesterday morning. I have an iPhone 8 IOS 12.4. I have castle story version 2.3.0

Rhino Keeper

Unhappy

Duplicate
    Last edited by stm4522; 08-20-19 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Duplicate Post

Executive Chef
    Everyone please submit a ticket to support. Maybe that will help. Also, it does look like it?s all old timers with this problem.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Still can't get into one of my account.

Fashion Designer
    Ive been losing access since a few leaderboards ago, April was the last big lot of on and off, however this is the first event that it has affected me to the extent that I doubt I will finish even if I get on. My current outage is I believe 69 hrs. Usually I have virtually everything done for these style of events within about 5-6 days and I just have to wait on the bottleneck collections. Last event I was doing stuff right till near the end because of lack of access. I am on an iPad Pro, which developed problems with the lightening connection on the weekend. So I am now on my really old one that I bought in 2012, while I am babysitting my iPad Pro, with my phone tucked under the charging cord, trying to get enough charge into it to get everything transferred across to the new iPad Pro I bought yesterday. I don't want to lose all the videos etc of my grandkids, so I am just hoping I can get them all off. Someone mentioned the barons tent, I love the Nagas and had 1 in the tent but was busy so thought I'll come back to that, but that was 69 hrs ago, so he's gone. I was really hoping for an Alicorn to join the flock, but if you can't get on then there's no hope.

One thing I have noticed is that when I go into settings, Fantasy Forest etc all appear but there is no castle story, so it's like the app is there but not there, it's tries to connect but there is nothing to connect to, it's on my screen, but not in storage. When the access comes back suddenly the app appears in settings. Can you all check and see if it's the same for you please. I think it's a clue, maybe. Anyway I had only just managed to start triggering sprinkles so I don't have much hope of finishing this even I get back, it would be the first event since September 2012 that I couldn't finish. So sad and depressing, these games are supposed to be fun,

Host(ess)

Wild idea

I have gone into my settings and Castle Story is still listed, but I get the same message saying you need an internet connection to play etc.
    I think it may be something to do with the size of our games. Like I said my inventory is over 550 pages so maybe our games are too large for storm8 to handle and they have to adjust things? Just a wild guess... all we can do is be patient and hopefully Storm8 will work quickly to restore out access.
    Last edited by FarmeraKingdom; 08-20-19 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Spelling

Executive Chef
    I heard from Support. They?re looking into the problem and will ?try to fix it as soon as possible.? Lolz.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I heard from Support. They?re looking into the problem and will ?try to fix it as soon as possible.? Lolz.
    This has been happening to me on and off since before April, so don't get your hopes up. My ticket from then is still open....

Fashion Designer
    I’m joining the growing list of people not being able to log in
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Executive Chef
    We can probably say goodbye to the rest of this event.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast