Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Cannot get into Castle Story

Farm Supplier
    I was locked out for 3 days, yesterday evening back on. I thought Yeah I can still make it. Bought the pack, skipped a few things with gems and played till I had no energy left. This morning same problem, cant load the game.

Fashion Designer
    Uninstalled and reinstalled before I got out of bed. No luck! Looks like a long weekend. Will spend money on books I want to read and play a game that gave me 50 gems yesterday as an apology because the videos had a problem. Have never bought anything from them but may rethink that! Anybody else get back on?

Fashion Designer
    Just discovered Castle Story is no longer in my settings. That just happened have reinstalled twice and it still isn’t there!

Another victim of the fake internet connection error here.

Fashion Designer
    How about an update? Anybody out there?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    How about an update? Anybody out there?
    I'm still out with the fake internet connection... since Monday. I've deleted the game and reinstalled it multiple times. They sent me an email saying the problem was resolved. Yeah right!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SharonR317 View Post
    Another victim of the fake internet connection error here.
    Hahahahaha thank you for helping to support my efforts to keep my chin up. That was funny!
    I'm still unable to get into the game since Monday. Sigh! hopefully this problem will be perfectly fixed in just a few minutes. I have faith our wonder workers over at S8 can get this done.
    I found myself trying to remember what some of my fav items look like! Sigh...all that beautiful artwork, for not.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Just discovered Castle Story is no longer in my settings. That just happened have reinstalled twice and it still isn’t there!
    Exactly, that is what has happened to me every time I get locked out. It’s as if it’s there but not there! It has been 6 days now since I couldn’t get in.

Fashion Designer
    Could be bad routing by your ISP causing the connection time outs.

Have you tried running the game with a VPN?

If you don't have one, try a free one such as tunnelbear.

Host(ess)
    Been out since Monday, if it's not fixed today, there's no way we can finish event without spending �� to speed up and skip. Still have no problems logging on all my other smaller newer CS accounts, just can't login my big, old account.