Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Cannot get into Castle Story

Just to update since I was one of the first posts, I have not been able to get in since Sunday that I know of. So its been 5 days. I was told not to write a support ticket. To answer questions a while back I am playing on an iPhone and tried everything but deleting app (fuzzy on pw)

I know S8 can be stingy but I hope they make it up to us and either allow us to play the event or compensate us somehow. I, for instance am in the hospital and was hoping this would be a good source of entertainment and am interested in the awards
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Oh and I too am losing out on on about 1K in energy a day
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Host(ess)
    I have not been able to access the game starting on early Aug 19. I have not submitted a ticket because we were told not to, and those of you who did, the tickets were just closed as being resolved but were not actually fixed, so it leaves us/the players feeling confused and frustrated because we do not know if the people working on the problem think they are fixing things or just want to get rid of so many outstanding tickets? A little actual information would go a long way.

Fashion Designer
    I can’t find my last post. Still no access. No feedback. Guess they haven’t started work in Cal. This game has not had an update in a long time. Can we leave a review at the app. Store or Apple?

Fashion Designer
    Sorry you are in the hospital! Feel better. I’m a shutin and this is my escape. Can’t visit my friends! This is for janddolphin!

Host(ess)
    I haven't been able to login to my Turtle N Hare account (my big, old account, been playing since Sept 2012) since early 8/19 on both my iPad and my iPhone. Both devices are on latest IOS, have uninstalled and reinstalled CS multiple times on both devices. I can login to Bakery Story and all of my smaller, newer accounts., so I know there's nothing wrong with my internet connection. I was locked out of my old account back in April and couldn't login for about 10 days. As a result, didn't finish Paper Chase event and missed the Royal exchange, sales event, expansions sales entirely. After I was able to login again, I asked about getting 1 day access to just the expansions sales and I got no response, so I don't expect S8 will compensate us or extend the event this time around. I submitted a ticket from last time and it was still open so I piggyback this round of lock out to it and the response is... we're looking into the issue... thank you for your patience.

This issue seems to affect mostly big, old accounts with 100's of pages of inventory and well expanded kingdoms.

Farm Supplier
    I've been locked out since Monday.
    Using new updated iPad. Deleted, hard restart all that. Sigh.
    Received reply from s8 2 days ago saying problem was resolved.
    I've been noticing that perhaps I am not so much in need of this game as I thought. Sadly, disappointing.

Host(ess)

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by turtlenhare View Post
    I haven't been able to login to my Turtle N Hare account (my big, old account, been playing since Sept 2012) since early 8/19 on both my iPad and my iPhone. Both devices are on latest IOS, have uninstalled and reinstalled CS multiple times on both devices. I can login to Bakery Story and all of my smaller, newer accounts., so I know there's nothing wrong with my internet connection. I was locked out of my old account back in April and couldn't login for about 10 days. As a result, didn't finish Paper Chase event and missed the Royal exchange, sales event, expansions sales entirely. After I was able to login again, I asked about getting 1 day access to just the expansions sales and I got no response, so I don't expect S8 will compensate us or extend the event this time around. I submitted a ticket from last time and it was still open so I piggyback this round of lock out to it and the response is... we're looking into the issue... thank you for your patience.

This issue seems to affect mostly big, old accounts with 100's of pages of inventory and well expanded kingdoms.
    Yes, I agree - seems to be the big kingdoms being affected which points to programming deficiencies. It is likely a system wide problem that they don?t really want to address because it is so large a problem and will take many man/woman hours to correct. At this point it may be more cost efficient for Storm8 just to ignore the problem, which is what has been going on for several months I think. They could see the problem looming yet they did nothing to prevent it.

Rhino Keeper
    My kingdom is a big old Level 50 kingdom too.Its getting to the point where I am going to stop even trying to log in because its beyond frustrating...

Host(ess)

Starting over

For those of you who use this game as an escape, I think you would probably be able to start a new kingdom if you do not mind starting over. (?)
    I am not sure of the steps required to have more than one kingdom.
    **Anyone who has more than one could you add the steps required here for the players who do not mind starting over please?**
    (Your old kingdom is not impacted).
    Just a thought! I know it is hard to find a similar game to play. This one is ridiculously fun most of the time and I find it very relaxing!
    Last edited by FarmeraKingdom; 08-22-19 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Correction

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast