Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Cannot get into Castle Story

Unable to get into CS

Quote Originally Posted by dmpro View Post
    I too am again having issues logging in. This will now be the 3rd challenge/ event that I cannot take part in because of issues with this game. I?m sad because I have been a long time player and I will miss my little kingdom but I fear it?s time to move on
    Other players take note!
    I?m facing the same issue... On & off I?m unable to get into the games, this started last week. I?m unable to get into the game as of right now. This is the 3rd time this year I?m having this ?no internet? message blocking my access to the game. This is frustrating. @SpiritWind, can u help? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by mytalent1 View Post
    I?m facing the same issue... On & off I?m unable to get into the games, this started last week. I?m unable to get into the game as of right now. This is the 3rd time this year I?m having this ?no internet? message blocking my access to the game. This is frustrating. @SpiritWind, can u help? Thank you.
    These couple of days I can log in the games unhindered. Thanks for fixing.

Unable to log in. I thought it might be due to daylight savings time changing the clocks, until I saw this thread. I tried on iPad and iPhone, and restarted both before trying again.

After an hour of being slightly panicked (addictions are rough ), and restarting the cable and WiFi, game is working. Seemed like an internet issue got stuck and needed time and resets to clear.
    Last edited by zentia42; 11-03-19 at 04:57 AM.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425