Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Cannot get into Castle Story

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I heard from Support. They?re looking into the problem and will ?try to fix it as soon as possible.? Lolz.
    I received same message but it says your ticket no. (Removed) has been resolved
    They have a different opinion of resolved than me obviously
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-21-19 at 04:39 AM. Reason: Removed ticket no. I have passed it on though which will help.

Host(ess)
    Can every one who can?t access Castle Story reply with their level and approx number of pages in their inventory?
    I?d just like to know if the size of our game has anything to do with this problem. Thx

Rhino Keeper
    how do we submit a ticket i still cant get in ...usually it works by now

Fashion Designer
    I have no idea how many pages of inventory I have, tons, as I've been playing since September 2012 since the beginning as far as I know. I've been level 50 forever...

For all of you, is this the first time you've really been having problems as I've mentioned this has been happening to me for months.

I'm a level 50, been playing since August / September 2012. My inventory is quite extensive, but I'm not sure of how many pages. I've not been able to log into my game since Monday morning (eastern time US). This is the longest I've been locked out, usually it's a few minutes.

Rhino Keeper
    i rrally dont think this is an inventory issue.. ive never had this problem and have a huge inventory as well as all walkers out past the cap and was playing fine until today with no new additions as well as there are other players i see posting that they are still playing and i know they have just the same if not more stuff in their games as well as beginners saying they cant play...

im so sad i just want to play

Rhino Keeper
    Another day in S8 land over and still not fixed I guess we have to wait until tomorrow now
    Not happy with the lack of information or communication regarding this issue an update every so often wouldn’t hurt.

Farm Supplier
    Can’t play Castle story still at this moment. I don’t think it has anything to do with the inventory.
    My husband can play Castle story. Also at level 50 and we both use an Ipad.
    He almost completed the sweet tooth tragedy.
    Greeting from the Netherlands.

Rhino Keeper
    This is obviously not a high priority for them too fix
    Please give us an update

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, I've sent another couple of reports through tonight with a request for urgent assistance. I'm so sorry you all are stuck.
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 08-21-19 at 10:34 AM.

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast