Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Cannot get into Castle Story

Executive Chef
    I think we are being remarkably patient. I still cannot get in. There are paying customers here who cannot access the product they have paid for. This is unacceptable. And the one or two people who have regained access have received no compensation for the lockout. Also unacceptable.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    2.5 days since could play for me as well, level 50, playing for 9? 10? 11? years i dont remember back that far lol

Farm Supplier
    I?ve been locked out for 2 days & sent a ticket right away. It said it was resolved but I still can?t get in on my IPad or IPhone. I just replied to Storm 8 that I still can?t play and asked about the gems that I spent. We?ll see what happens- in the meantime I?m getting a lot of sewing done.

Rhino Keeper
    I?m still locked out, tried loading on iPad & iPhone. Doesn?t load on either. Please give us the time we lost when we finally get back In

Fashion Designer
    I see that I’m not the only one still locked out. I may have lost my taste for it. I’ll try one more time!

Rhino Keeper
    I am sorry that not everyone has been fixed
    I keep waiting for mine to crash again

Rhino Keeper
    still cannot play my game

Fashion Designer
    I had the same problem late the other night and fortunately it was resolved the following afternoon. Unfortunately the problem is back again. Pleae help S8!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #61

Host(ess)
    Having the access problem fixed only to have the problem reoccur and quickly, is extremely frustrating and disappointing.
    It is a wonder that so many people love this game, considering the number of problems we have, simply playing it.

Farm Supplier
    I dont USUALLY have an issue accessing the game, but since the Maxotaur event I have had MORE issues...especially problematic not when connected to wifi.

I also notice since the Maxotaur event MANY of the materials NEVER load to completion in my inventory. Such as I have zero idea what a Maxotaur Shield looks like, have no idea what Thurston's Portrait or Thurston's Logs look like and have to idea what Sprinkles look like. There are at least a dozen inventory materials that never load to completion.

Doubt this failure to load is the root cause of everybody's connection issues, but if S8 can resolve the load issue on what should be memory resident inventory materials, decorations or buildings, maybe that would free up phone cycles from continually contacting the server for update info (and an update that never resolves to completion).
    Last edited by daddyoooz; 08-22-19 at 05:30 AM.

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast