Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Cannot get into Castle Story

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by packermom View Post
    Tomorrow will be one week for me. I've deleted and reinstalled. Turned my WiFi off. I've tried to play on my phone and I pad. No such luck. I'd mad because I bought the booth. There is no way I will be able to finish. I hope I can get reimbursed for the booth at least.
    It's a week for me too. I bought the booth as well and only used it a couple time before I got locked out. It don't believe we'll be reimbursed for the gems we spent on it. At best, they'll give everyone a gift at the end of the event. From my past experience with login issues, those of us who couldn't finish the event because we were locked out will not be compensated in any way or have any time extension.
    I just hope that they'll have a fix for us before they start the next event.

I, too, am not able to access castle story - since Aug 19!! I hope we get the final goal as a consolation prize at least!!

I bought the booth as well - which is something I usually do not do. Will not make that mistake again!!

Keep trying guys,mine came back last night after about 5 days .. hang in there :/

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Trying to make sure I post an update when I can at least daily.... I heard from the team today and they are still working on fixing code so keep hanging in there.

I've asked if it would make any difference if the rest of us would store walkers or do anything to assist. Will let you know. It probably won't given the nature of the problem but I thought I'd ask anyway as it does help on an individual device when there are memory issues.

Just in case you'd missed one of my previous messages, you don't need to contact Support and in some cases your ticket might be closed when issue is unresolved. This is normal for this particular problem so keep checking here for updates.

Rhino Keeper
    Am locked out again.Sighs.
    Oh well,it was nice being back for a few hours...

Host(ess)
    Well I'm still locked out. I just don't understand what the problem is!

Fashion Designer
    For those still locked out, I got back in last night. Finished my Swirlicorn. Have used gems to speed up ice cream mountain . So for for trades I have 1 sundae shrub, 4 pink shrubs and one green one! No Alicorn. Do I quit or keep throwing gems or just buy an Ali? I put all my walkers in storage and some decor and buildings. Hope you all get back soon, but you aren’t missing a lot. Not visiting, afraid it will lock again.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've asked if it would make any difference if the rest of us would store walkers or do anything to assist. Will let you know. It probably won't given the nature of the problem but I thought I'd ask anyway as it does help on an individual device when there are memory issues.
    Update: this won't help unfortunately as it's not a server issue. Glad I asked though....

Farm Supplier
    I am still locked out - it has been for 1 week now. I hope my neighbors don?t give up on me because I?m not responding to requests or sending gifts.