Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Cannot get into Castle Story

Executive Chef
    Id feel more heartened if it appeared S8 was taking this seriously. Right now theyre just saying theyre working on it and closing our tickets. Some people have been experiencing this problem for months!

This is Not Good.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Host(ess)
    Perhaps it has something to do with the number of expansion spaces cleared, or a specific expansion space that we all cleared? I know one of the things I did the last time I had access, was clear a new expansion space.
    It does sound like there are quite a few of us who can?t access the game, so due to our numbers maybe that will help make this fix more of a priority. Fingers crossed!

Rhino Keeper
    still no fix fir me and it looks like they closed my ticket

Well, if nothing else, I?ve learned how addicted I am to CS.

Rhino Keeper
    Just got back into my game after 48 hours
    Hope it’s fixed for good
    Fingers crossed for everyone else
    Would still like an explanation or compensation

I'm also no t able to login since yesterday evening...

Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    Just got back into my game after 48 hours
    Hope it’s fixed for good
    Fingers crossed for everyone else
    Would still like an explanation or compensation
    Great news!
    Still waiting here.

Host(ess)
    I?m still waiting too. Unusual that the fixes appear to be happening one at a time... you?d think the problem could be fixed and that would result in everyone having access again.

Fashion Designer
    I too got the message that this had been fixed and I still can't get in. It's been 57 long hours. If it goes on much longer I will finish going through withdrawal and if that happens, I will save a lot of time and money that I pour into this game.

I wonder how many people are affected by this. Many of my neighbors don't use the forums or submit tickets to support. I suppose S8 will notice when a bunch of us aren't buying anything. It's easy to get addicted to this game and it's my favorite, so I hope something is done soon. Maybe if they took out all the herbage graphics that they put up recently, especially for expansions that aren't available, and allowed us to prune our useless items from storage, more of us could get in.

I am not going to be able to afford a new iPhone and iPad just to play one game, even this one. I do think we should be reimbursed for the gems and items we bought if they don't fix it, but I would rather have it fixed. Soon.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We're sorry to hear many of you are unable to access the game! We're still investigating this issue. You do not need to report to support that you are locked out, you can post in this thread. I will be posting on this thread with updates.
    I am not able to get in either, 2.5 days so far

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast