Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Cannot get into Castle Story

Executive Chef
    Its been 2.5 hours now. I think nothing will happen until the morning in California. Not good, in the middle of a quest!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Its been 2.5 hours now. I think nothing will happen until the morning in California. Not good, in the middle of a quest!
    It has been over 12 hours for me

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    It has been over 12 hours for me
    Omg that?s terrible!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Host(ess)

Can?t log on!

I?ve tried my phone and iPad. On WiFi and on just cellular. Nothing now for over 24 hours. I am able to log on everything else. Please help!

Host(ess)

Are you all using an iPhone or iPad?

I think there is a small number of us who can not access Castle Story; it has been about 20 hours for me without being able to play. I am wondering if we will ever know why at this point. Is everyone here using an iPad or iPhone? Anyone using android? I am trying to trouble shoot I guess, access is not a problem for everyone, it looks like there is only a few of us.
    Last edited by FarmeraKingdom; 08-20-19 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Additional info

Executive Chef
    I?m using an iPad. Tried deleting and reinstalling, no luck. It?s been about 8 hours for me. Weird that we?re all having different times.

Host(ess)
    Storm8 must have changed something yesterday that impacted our ability to login, perhaps it only affects iPhone and iPad users?
    Since it is only impacting a few of us, I?m thinking it will not be a priority for them to look at this, and might not even happen.
    I am expecting a long wait at best.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmeraKingdom View Post
    Storm8 must have changed something yesterday that impacted our ability to login, perhaps it only affects iPhone and iPad users?
    Since it is only impacting a few of us, I?m thinking it will not be a priority for them to look at this, and might not even happen.
    I am expecting a long wait at best.
    god I hope not! I want my swirly alicorn.

Farm Supplier
    I tried getting back on with both my IPhone 7 & IPad. I’ve been off since yesterday.

Rhino Keeper
    its not iphone/ipad related, i'm on android

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast