Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Cannot get into Castle Story

Over a week and I am back in!!!! Just in time for the new event! But really they should compensate us. I dont remember numbers now but I hope I get my gems back and I really want my swirlacorn.

Best of luck to others
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

I think it would be fair for each day out you are given a certain amount of gems and a fair amount, not 1, bc we missed videos, adventures, animals that have a chance to drop them, making them fun in trades, etc during event. The longer. Out the more gems. Missed an event auto compensated money you put in if you were in a day or two, plus put the items up for a reasonable price in the market. So if you missed it all or most of it you can afford the swirlacorn or anything else you want to buy.

If you don’t care for it you still are compensated.

Thoughts?
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!

Executive Chef
    Compensation is needed and expected.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Compensation is needed and expected.
    I agree, I wasn't able to finish the event and spent gems on buying the sweet stand. I guess our compensation is the Kitsunecorn which everyone gets. I really wanted the Swirlacorn. I've never not finished an event.

It has been 5 weeks (not days but weeks) since I was unable to get into CS. Everyday I have been trying, but nothing is changed.What shall I do.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The Sweet Kitsunecorn is a gift to all players in response to all of the players recently locked out of the game. As the lockout has caused problems for so many players (and it's still not fully resolved), the gift was sent. I hope you all like him!

The drops for this item are: bacon, roast chicken, prime cut, bone, fur, creep tooth, coal, iron ore, earth wisp, wisp lantern, sugar

For those still locked out, please be assured that work is still continuing to provide a long term solution. Again, I'm sorry that everyone's not back on board yet, but it hopefully won't be too much longer. Keep trying to login, check this thread and post if you want to keep a visible presence. I'll also still watch this thread and provide feedback as often as I can. Thanks all....

Executive Chef
    I am furious. This gift in no way makes up for the loss of possible alicorns. This is a cheap attempt at appeasement, an unworthy item that does not compare to the loss of gems and time people have suffered. How dare S8 treat us like this?

Unacceptable! This is a slap in the face.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Im back in. Giving everyone this animal to me is by no means compensation! People were locked out on different levels. It should be passed along the swirlacorn should have been the compensation not this animal. Perhaps putting this just for players locked out as well. I still feel gem and energy compensations should be made bases on how many days out. A simple flat rate per day

But if not the last part the swirlacorn is a MUST for those who were locked out during the event. I dont think its much to ask for. How you give it is your choice but it’s unfair to see my neighbors with it

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I am furious. This gift in no way makes up for the loss of possible alicorns. This is a cheap attempt at appeasement, an unworthy item that does not compare to the loss of gems and time people have suffered. How dare S8 treat us like this?

Unacceptable! This is a slap in the face.
    Absolutely agree, useless thing, don’t need anything it drops and everyone got it. Silly idea as far I’m concerned. I’ve had problems for months, neighbours got Alicorns.

Oh and I should say I have a whole kits corner and love them so was happy for it, but its a treat for all players.

I still believe, for every event you should get the final prize, im not even asking for side prizes.

I also think we should be reimbursed the the energy lost from anything we have that produces it once a day. I think this is fair as im asking once for wizard schools, not their mask, ali’s and the such.

Them gems from adventures we could have run, videos, animals and the such.

This should be retroactive. Im back in buy still feel robbed and just cant take the current challenge seriously as its connected to the last for side goals.

I really hope this is read and as always hope those still out get in as this amount of time I could not imagine

*phew back in!
    Last edited by janddolphins; 10-09-19 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Back in!