Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Cannot get into Castle Story

Host(ess)
    I am really sorry there are other players still having trouble accessing the game.
    I still have access as of this morning and I have been reset free, so far, so at least there is hope because they are actually working on the problem.

Fashion Designer
    Still can’t play. Hope I’m not the last and they think everyone is back!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmeraKingdom View Post
    I am really sorry there are other players still having trouble accessing the game.
    I still have access as of this morning and I have been reset free, so far, so at least there is hope because they are actually working on the problem.
    I really hope they are not doing this just one at a time since there are so many out. It is the 6th day for me and I guess I should be glad it hasn't been longer BUT I am still irritated that it even happened AGAIN! This type of problem plus several other problems have been going on for months. At least maybe they are trying to fix it.

Rhino Keeper
    I hope when everyone is back in, they extend the time limit a week so we can finish this event. 5 days locked out & only 4 days left. Not long enough
    Last edited by Woldawson; 08-24-19 at 03:38 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by setanta101 View Post
    If clearly advanced in the quest and then locked out ,surely a case for awarding the prizes anyway ?
    Or just give to everyone if can?t distinguish..
    Iv logged in pretty much every day for years,annoying for a glitch to spoil that run
    Well I was definitely not advanced in the event. I believe I had full access on day 1 which was after many outages the previous event, which I only just finished. Then on day 2 I had a few hours then nothing, then day 3 4 hrs, nothing since. I was only at level 3 and had just triggered my first sprinkle. I logged in last night on an account my son set up on his iPad to see my neighbor is now at level 10, with a beautiful swirlycorn and the sprinkle and a little one but that might have been from another event. They can?t give us extra time as the next event will be scheduled to start in 5 days, but I would really like the swirlycorn. I have been playing since September ?12 and this will be the first event I have not finished, just hope I can store the unfinished mountain otherwise it will just remind me of this whole thing. I am very pleased that it sounds like they are working overtime to fix the problem. Just hope that when it?s fixed it?s really fixed.

I?m still locked out and getting tired trying to get in.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been locked out of my game now over a day. I spent money to purchase gems in this quest and I have the booth as well as earning the Swirlicorn and sprinkles as well as receiving the sprinkle pea. I really wanted to finish this quest off with possibly a white alicorn. Should I be reporting anywhere else that I am locked out of my game or is it suffice to mention in this forum?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Posting here in this thread is all you need.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Posting here in this thread is all you need.
    Thank you Spiritwind!

Still out. A full week for me. I still feel robbed of gems spent and want a swirlacorn.

Ironically each day in the hospital I dont play im playing my other games more to help pass the time and realize how little i played the others and am having fun. CS was always my favorite but I have so many other games to play that maybe this is a wake up call I play CS way too much. I would not stop it but I would not spend hours a day. And now im hesitant to buy gems again in case this happens again unless they a) show compassion and b) assure us we wont be locked out a week later
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 