Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Cannot get into Castle Story

Fashion Designer
    One long term player was locked out for weeks. I believe she never came back even when fixed. That was in April. This is my 7th day on this occasion. So much energy just wasting away. I had about 6k energy when it died, all my weekly Ali’s have come in. First time for ages there’s nagas and alicorns in the tent and we can’t access it. I have had an email update from an agent to say they are still looking into it, and I was to keep an eye in this thread for updates. I’m just glad I never bought the booth and never spent gems. So I do believe they are onto it and just not ignoring us.

Posie land

Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    Still waiting
    Very frustrating and support not responding is insulting. Had problems logging on for several weeks and now 4 days straight. Support is expecting us to gripe to each other and no posts from support is a slap in the face.

Fashion Designer
    Sorry, double post

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I heard from S8 this morning too and they are working outside of working hours to help fix it. Support will close tickets just for workflow and not bc they're ignoring you. Hold tight as this is not a simple fix. I'll keep posting too. S8 have responded a couple of times but their posts get buried in pages quite quickly.

I’ve just heard from S8 and they are still working on the fix! I’ve been locked out for 4 days now, all the rest of my S8 games are working fine! So frustrated.

Executive Chef
    Thank you SW! It?s heartening to hear this.

Ive been in today for hours. It’s nice. Hope everyone else gets back in soon!
    Last edited by Queenzod; 08-23-19 at 11:09 PM.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Farm Supplier
    They are working on it, but Some like me bought things for this event and I really hope that everyone who has been locked out gets extra time or the items. All the wasted energy etc.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you, thank you!
    I finally can play Castle story.
    The bug is fixed.
    Sad that I never will be able to get a sprinkless and swirl alicorn. Even not able to upgate the ice cream mountain BUT
    at least I am able to play��
    Thank for al the time and afford you spend just to fix the bug!
    ������������

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LonBB View Post
    Thank you, thank you!
    I finally can play Castle story.
    The bug is fixed.
    Sad that I never will be able to get a sprinkless and swirl alicorn. Even not able to upgate the ice cream mountain BUT
    at least I am able to play��
    Thank for al the time and afford you spend just to fix the bug!
    ������������
    I am happy for you but the bug is not fixed. I still cant load the game. They should give us something.

Fashion Designer
    Here’s a thought, I think we should all get a swirlicorn! Lol