Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Cannot get into Castle Story

Fashion Designer
    Just want to let storm know the problem is not fixed!

Fashion Designer
    Anybody else able to get back on? I put a post on about writing a review or contacting Apple and it has disappeared. Can we do that?

Fashion Designer
    Speaking of level 50, does it bother anyone that we get blue stars as a gift when they do not count since we have been at level 50 for years! No increase in energy, no ability to have more buildings. Limit on carriages, but no limit on mossy benches or cabbage patch. Inventory is full of things I?ll never put out.

Host(ess)
    I have not been able to get in since Monday morning. I submitted a ticket, then I received an email saying the problem is fixed. It isn't. What is the deal. No communication what so ever. I have spent a lot of money on this game!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Speaking of level 50, does it bother anyone that we get blue stars as a gift when they do not count since we have been at level 50 for years! No increase in energy, no ability to have more buildings. Limit on carriages, but no limit on mossy benches or cabbage patch. Inventory is full of things I?ll never put out.
    The main problem is (I think) the people who designed and programmed the game didn?t have the foresight to plan for what happens after level 50. Everything we have done since getting to level 50 has been add ons thrown together quickly. The reason we have not had any new story content is that it has not been written or programmed.

Host(ess)
    Please Storm 8 fix the game so I get get in my kingdom. I have not been able to get in since Monday morning.

Host(ess)
    I'm not sure how the infrastructure is setup but maybe when they launched CS back in 2012 perhaps they have one server to store our accounts and new servers are added for CS whenever they reach their capacity as new accounts are created. Since we all have created these accounts long time ago, it's possible that our accounts all reside on the same older server. Perhaps when we had the last massive lock out back in April, they were able to clean up the sever and made retrieval more efficient and we were able to login again eventually. We have more resources, inventory items, and energy stored up, so we're able to complete events, expand our kingdoms, in other words, our accounts grow in size at a much faster rate than other newer accounts. Now, our accounts probably got too big again and the server times out before our account information can be retrieved. We're probably the group that's completed all our goals, with a lot of resources (inventory, gems, energy, land) so we probably don't need to spend $ to get through events. We're a group that have a low ROI, which makes it hard as a company to spend $ on adding server, etc.

Fashion Designer

Low spenders!

Well I fr ones spend a good amount weekly. I?m always surprised by my Apple total!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Well I fr ones spend a good amount weekly. I?m always surprised by my Apple total!
    I too spend money. Not much, but I do spend. Hubby asked me last week if I knew I bought a castle. Sigh. I don't spend THAT much.

Executive Chef
    I got in! Don?t know how long it will last, but yay!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast