Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Cannot get into Castle Story

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    For those still locked out, I got back in last night. Finished my Swirlicorn. Have used gems to speed up ice cream mountain . So for for trades I have 1 sundae shrub, 4 pink shrubs and one green one! No Alicorn. Do I quit or keep throwing gems or just buy an Ali? I put all my walkers in storage and some decor and buildings. Hope you all get back soon, but you aren?t missing a lot. Not visiting, afraid it will lock again.
    Happy to hear you got back in. I miss my game. Three days now! Hoping there?s an alicorn waiting for me in my mystery trade that is long past due to collect from!

Rhino Keeper
    I just received a notification from C.S. saying I received a gift from a friend! I was hopeful. Could I possibly get in but alas I am still wandering in the wilderness. Well I am hopeful now with this glimmer of light. Yesterday the music started up but still no game. Happy to hear S8 is working on it and some people have recovered there games. I will keep you posted when I get back in! ��

Executive Chef
    Is there going to be recompense for this? It?s...disturbing that some of us were locked out for days on end, no chance to really do the ice cream event and it?s crickets from S8. In my other games, if they just do a 1/2 hour maintenance they send us 100 gems. Why is S8 so stingy?
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    I finally got back into Castle after 9 days of being locked out. Felt so good to get back in but, of course, very little time to finish event. Hopefully S8 will make it right with the players that have been locked out so long. Thank you S8 for working extra hours to get us back into the game. And, as usual, a big thanks to SW for keeping us informed every day about what is happening with our game. Keeping fingers crossed that I will be able to open CS again tomorrow.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerbrown2010 View Post
    I am still locked out - it has been for 1 week now. I hope my neighbors don?t give up on me because I?m not responding to requests or sending gifts.
    I'm still locked out too!

Fashion Designer
    This is my 10th day now for this event. I had hoped to be back at least for the next event, but it?s not looking hopeful.

Farm Supplier
    I was able to get in yesterday for a bit. Did what I could. Now I'm out again.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Is there going to be recompense for this? It?s...disturbing that some of us were locked out for days on end, no chance to really do the ice cream event and it?s crickets from S8. In my other games, if they just do a 1/2 hour maintenance they send us 100 gems. Why is S8 so stingy?
    Exactly! I can't even begin to make a list of the valuable energy, expansion permits, etc.that we've missed out on collecting. Not to mention gems spent on dumb dumb things that are no longer needed. Now what?
    I really have to feel for s8 even at this point. I can't see how they can ever repay our loss of play. But they should.

Fashion Designer
    I too bought items for the event and I have little hope of being reimbursed for anything.

The good news is that after being locked out for a little over 8 days, I was finally able to get back into the game. I was far along before I was locked out, and I might be able to finish if I bought some packages, but after seeing that so many people have been able to get back for a short time, I would be a fool to buy my way ahead, only to be locked out again before I finish. I don't trust the game at this point and it's likely to be some time before I consider spending money on timed events. I hope S8 does the right thing and reimburses us for what we spent in gems, as well as giving us all of the prizes. It appears that only the dedicated long time players were affected by this and we're the ones who spend money and usually finish the events. I don't remember the last event that I didn't finish. It's been years. Thanks for getting me back in, S8, and I hope everyone else is back in now too. I am aware that S8 put a lot of work into fixing this problem, but those of us who were affected and those who may continue to be locked out should be compensated for the loss of energy and expansion tickets, items we spent gems for and the inability to finish the event. Additionally, I would like some assurance that this will be fixed permanently and won't happen again, at least whatever caused this outage. I can't justify spending more money until I believe that I can finish events. For now, I will wait and see what happens. Thanks again for the fix, and I hope it lasts for me and everyone else. I wish I had more faith that it's truly fixed.

Host(ess)
    Well, I'm happy to say I'm back in over a week of being out for 8 days. Thank you Storm 8. It's a little depressing that I have zero chance of finishing. I am pretty sad that I won't get the Swirlcorn unless I pay a lot of money plus I bought the useless sweet tooth booth.