Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Cannot get into Castle Story

Fashion Designer
    As he said in the movie, ‘I’m back’! Took 11 days, not worth doing anything now, I will put all the alpacas away, and try and store the mountain, it’s only level 3, don’t want to look at it. I will finish growing the sheep, might need them another time. I wonder how long my game will be up? Next event includes 1/2 time trade exchanges and double tickets, better be around for that, got lots of expansions to do. I would like to be given the end prizes, I think we deserve something nice.

Rhino Keeper
    Well happy to say I got back in my game today. Thank you S8! Thank you Spiritwind as well for all your help

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'm soooooo happy for you!!! It's such a relief to see posts about being back in the game.

There is still ongoing work to be done for other players still locked out, but it is progress. The problem is really complicated and S8 have allocated many resources to have a permanent fix in place. Thank you for posting! x

Host(ess)
    After being locked out for 8 days, I was able to login again late last night, and have been able to login all day today. I was as going to get a package to finish the event but decided against it as I'm afraid I'll be lock out again suddenly and it would another waste like the booth I bought.
    Thank you S8 for fixing the problem and I hope this time it's a permanent fix. Thank you SW for all your help and always keeping us posted.

Fashion Designer
    SW is there anyway you think S8 will give any compensation? Even a swirlycorn would be fantastic, she is so pretty, I don’t know what she drops it was too sad to keep reading the normal thread. To try and finish now from level 3 would take lots and lots of $ something which I cannot afford to do. And I think they need to refund the gems that the people spent on the booth. I really think we need to ask about these matters. Thankyou for keeping us updated. All those wasted gifts, they just dropped off.

Host(ess)
    Yippee! Tried like I have every morning for a week to login to my game and to my amazement it actually loaded! Now I am afraid to close it.
    Hope everyone else is restored soon.

Host(ess)
    Disregard previous post. Still out and very discouraged.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi, The issue is still actively being worked on. I can't give you a timeframe only reassurance it's still a very high priority. Keep checking in here for updates.

We're still investigating this issue, but we did make a few changes that may have helped some players get back into the game. We're so sorry if you are still locked out, we're working on it!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Host(ess)
    Well, I'm out again. Just great!