Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Cannot get into Castle Story

New Resident
    Still waiting for day three now !!!!

Fashion Designer
    Anybody else that still can’t play? I’m getting paranoid and think I’m the only one left!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Anybody else that still can’t play? I’m getting paranoid and think I’m the only one left!
    No, you are not the only one! I have been out since Monday, put in a ticket and was told the problem was being worked on and they closed the ticket as resolved. It sure seems to be taking a long time but hopefully they are working on it like they said and we will be able to logon soon. I hope we at least have time to finish quest.

Fashion Designer
    I’m still getting messages that something is finished or ready to be collected and I get excited and try to get on.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by stm4522 View Post
    No, you are not the only one! I have been out since Monday, put in a ticket and was told the problem was being worked on and they closed the ticket as resolved. It sure seems to be taking a long time but hopefully they are working on it like they said and we will be able to logon soon. I hope we at least have time to finish quest.
    Me too, since Monday!

Rhino Keeper
    Nope, I still can't get in either.

Host(ess)
    I am still out too! You aren't alone!!

I?m glad I?m not the only one... When will this get fixed? How can I catch up later (

I was finally able to log into my game this morning (after 3 days of being locked out). I was worried that when I got home this evening that I wouldn't be able to, but to my surprise it still allowed me access. I did submit a ticket to S8, whether that helped, I don't know.
    I'm sorry to see so many still locked out.

Host(ess)
    I’m back on. Deleted and reinstalled and that seems to fix the problem but I have lost a whole day and not feeling very confident on being able to finish