Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Cannot get into Castle Story

New Resident
    I haven?t been able to log in since Monday morning.

Add me to the list of those that cannot get into their game. I was doing fine until this morning. I’ve done all the necessary, rebooted my iPad, deleted and reloaded the app, checked I have the latest IOS version (which is 12.4 not 12.5). Very frustrating as I have spent 50 gems on the booth to maximise on coin drops once I reached level 10. I have just got there. If this issue isn’t sorted quickly that will be 50 gems down the drain. I will think twice before using so many gems again on an event.

Glad to revert that I can access CS now.
    It?s a >32 hr down time, since the discovering of the crash was when I woke up yesterday morning.

I don?t know what went wrong & what I can do to avoid this crash again. Had put in these questions to the support team but not sure will I get the answers. Having 2 major crashes in 4 months? time is quite disheartening. I?m glad this time it gets fixed way faster compared to in April. I may eventually complete this current event on time, if the game doesn?t crash again.

Hope everyone else affected has had the fix & can safely resume the game.

I was able to login about 3 hours ago and now, I cannot login at all..
    Does anyone has the same problem?

Rhino Keeper
    was able to login within last 45 mins, first time in around 2.5 days

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    Anyone having trouble getting into the game
    Have tried on 3 different devices uninstalled and reinstalled twice still telling me I need internet connection
    Can get into other s8 games
    Don?t know what to do
    Hi, me too. Not able to log in for 2 days. I have sent email to storm 8 for advise.
    I can play all other online games except castle story
    I feel your pain........

Host(ess)
    Thought it was just my old iPad. Haha.
    HELP!

Rhino Keeper
    Still can?t load. Days behind the event. Wasted 50 gems on coins converter building.

Executive Chef
    Yeah, going on 3 days for me. This sucks.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Fashion Designer
    The last time I ?was able to log in was Monday at around this time. It's now Thursday. I usually collect between 600-900 energy from my energy droppers daily and sometimes considerably more. I predict that S8 will eventually fix things for some of us, and give everyone a 25 or 50 energy crate and maybe an item that drops water or wool and probably both will go in storage. Those like me who usually keep 1000-1500 gems banked who never get in will lose substantially more. I know we won't get compensation from CS for our monetary losses or loss of in game progress, but can this be reported to Apple and compensation reimbursed from them? I don't use social media but Downdetector tracks outages by counting the number of tweets reporting problems. Is anybody talking about this on Twitter? These forums are great but we're insulated here and nobody outside of the forum even knows there's a problem with Caste Story. Every hour that long time players like many of us on this thread are locked out, does deprive us from using something that we paid money for, as someone else pointed out. S8 isn't helping by closing tickets without fixing the problem or keeping us corralled in this thread where we're getting little to no information and being urged to post here rather than keep replying to tickets. I don't have any idea what we can or should do. I guess for now we keep letting S8 know that it's still not fixed in this thread is our only option. I think it's helpful if your game does load, if you report back here so we know something is being done.

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast