Thread: Cannot get in swirlacorn event

Cannot get in swirlacorn event

Please help, i have tried every trick in the book aside from deleting the game for fear of losing it. I stand no chance of winning the event with a full day down but please help me get back in. Any ideas?

So far I have closed, forced closed, turned internet on and off, restarted phone. I dont know what else. I just want to play the game. All help is appreciated.

Thank you,
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Have same problem
    Have put a ticket into support but might be too late by the time I get an answer

How do you send a ticket? With all the changes i can no longer figure it out. It just sends me to links that are articles when i click storm8 support
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure followed a link
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    How do you send a ticket? With all the changes i can no longer figure it out. It just sends me to links that are articles when i click storm8 support

Thought for sure I had it with a software update but still cant get in. If a mod can direct me how to do a ticket as the link does not send you to support i would appreciate it, or help me get in would be better. I really thought i had a chance this event. Even spent some gems. Down the drain. Its not fair when players get locked out that they are punished on the event

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Thought for sure I had it with a software update but still cant get in. If a mod can direct me how to do a ticket as the link does not send you to support i would appreciate it, or help me get in would be better. I really thought i had a chance this event. Even spent some gems. Down the drain. Its not fair when players get locked out that they are punished on the event
    Totally agree spent lots of gems yesterday to upgrade icm and now that is no good as I can’t play
    We need compensation for this

Frustrating. I’m not going to be able to finish this event with missing a whole day. Spent $ and gems. Arg!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    There are now 2 threads about connectivity issues during this event so I'll close this one and ask that you please use the other thread. I'm posting updates in that thread as will S8 more than likely. Thanks.

Edit: Please do not contact Support. S8 are working on it.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-21-19 at 02:01 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Please post in this thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...o-Castle-Story

Edit to add a copy of Pika's post from linked thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We're sorry to hear many of you are unable to access the game! We're still investigating this issue. You do not need to report to support that you are locked out, you can post in this thread. I will be posting on this thread with updates.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-21-19 at 02:04 PM.