Reward: 250 Fluffywing's Heartstones

Raise your Blazelisk to Level 10
    Reward: 250 Fluffywing's Heartstones

Animals

Cupid Sparrow Valentine/Plant Hatching 14h. Evolve 15h. Feed Schedule D

Fluffy Lightning/Earth Hatching 16h. Evolve 17h. Feed Schedule D

Fluffywing Plant/Fire Hatching 15h. Evolve 15h. Feed Schedule E

Best regards.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190815-205113.jpg 
Views:	1400 
Size:	88.9 KB 
ID:	52690   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190816_215113.jpg 
Views:	446 
Size:	115.6 KB 
ID:	52691   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fluffywing Egg.PNG 
Views:	444 
Size:	81.7 KB 
ID:	52692   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fluffywing.jpg 
Views:	458 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	52693  

Executive Chef
    I *really* like the Fluffywing, but I can't get enough points to get it through normal play, and I can't afford to keep ponying up $$$ to get the final animal. I just did that to get the Rhinoferrous. Plus, I guess this bird is just a recoloring of one of the other birds - can't remember off the top of my head which other bird, though.

I'm also disappointed that we are getting *another* Fluffy. We just got one a few weeks ago. They are really phoning it in now.

I didnt receive my blazelisk points yet and can we change up the sun, moon and hearts changing their name does not change them cant you reuse something else?

Rhino Keeper
    Same here. I?m always 1000 point away from getting the final animal in these events, even though I play all the time, breeding, farming, evolving. They make it impossible to win without spending $$$. No wonder they don?t add expansions to this game. Players give up due to not being able to win without spending real money. Less players means less chance of updates.

They can’t push us out, surely they will eventually give us more land. They only have to open it up for goodness sake. I already have 2 fluffy in storage and so happy ( not) to get another one. Even the animals are going down hill now, not good repeating everything.

Executive Chef
    For goodness sake! Only 2 days left, and the community hasn't even unlocked the first community prize yet. Seriously, if they are going to continue to lose players by not adding more land and not keeping the game interesting with new animals, new events, and new challenges, then they should be smart enough to recognize that they need to adjust the number of points needed to reach the prizes. Of course we know that a miracle will happen and we will magically get all the prizes in the end, but it would be really nice if they would even just act like they still care about this game.

Come on S8, can someone let us know what is going on, they never tell us why and leave us to speculate wether the game is going to end soon so therefore no land will be forthcoming. Same animals for events, same trophy for every LB this game has gone downhill fast. I will not spend anymore until they let us know.

Rhino Keeper
    Pretty telling when we haven't reached the first community prize. Lack of interest and frustration with a game with so much potential and a loyal following. Players have a vested interest and just ask for basics to continue playing.
    I wish they could continue the battles from our early levels that gave us the "boss" animals like Thorilla. Continue Tournaments but add another challenge for great rewards.
    Not sure why Story Books were discontinued, I enjoyed them.

I'm relatively new to the game but I've seen so many of the same trophies and animals in the events. I do not need another pink poodle that will just sit in my storage but I'll probably end up with the thing just from harvesting food. I wish they'd come up with something, anything, new. I can't imagine how people feel when they've played this game for a few years. I played two storybook adventures and then they never put another one out. Super disappointing.

Rhino Keeper
    E alla fine non ci hanno dato neanche i premi della comunit?....eppure continuano a sostenere la tesi che Fantasy Forest continua e che non hanno alcuna intenzione di chiudere questo gioco. Mah! Mi riesce difficile sempre di pi? crederlo 😕

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast