Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sky Sea: Leaderboard Event - August 16 2019

Sky Sea: Leaderboard Event - August 16 2019

Local Leaderboard
    Milestone Points & Prizes Rank Number & Prizes
    Points Prize Rank Prize
     12,500   Matua Dragon   1st  Skyray Dragon / Seahook Gold Trophy 
     10,000  Hula Dragon   2nd  Skyray Dragon / Seahook Silver Trophy 
     7,500  5,000 Firapples  3rd  Seahook Bronze Trophy / 25000 Food / 20 Mystic Maps 
     5,750  Mystry Chest  4th - 6th  35000 Coins / 10 Mystic Maps 
     4,250  Mystry Chest  7th - 12th  15000 Food / 25000 Coins 
     3,000  Turquoise Tiki  13th - 20th   10,000 Coins
     2,000  Mystry Chest
     1,250  5 Omega Crowns
     750  Tiny Tiki
     150  Mystry Chest

Global Leaderboard
    Rank Prize
     1st  Seahook Crystal Trophy / 1250 Gold / 1600 Essence 
     2nd  Seahook Crystal Trophy / 1000 Gold / 1000 Essence
     3rd  500 Gold / 750 Essence
     4th-10th  100 Gold / 250 Essence
     11th-49th  100 Essence / 50 Mystic Maps / 250000 Food
     50th-100th  50 Essence / 25 Mystic Maps / 250000 Food
     101st-1000th  10 Essence / 10 Mystic Maps / 100000 Food
     1001st-2500th   10 Mystic Maps / 25000 Food
     2501st-5000th   5 Mystic Maps / 10000 Food

Fashion Designer
    Got scammed out of points, the game updated with the Jade Hook stuff but it didnt load the leaderboard. I did all my hatches, evolves etc and then it didnt register even though it did in the spell shop.

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    Got scammed out of points, the game updated with the Jade Hook stuff but it didnt load the leaderboard. I did all my hatches, evolves etc and then it didnt register even though it did in the spell shop.
    OUCH! You’re going to have to submit a support ticket but remember to breath while waiting.

This event is a joke, it started 2 days ago and already some guy is over 12000 points. I?m sure people are not wasting real money that much or I could be wrong.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pod5124cra View Post
    This event is a joke, it started 2 days ago and already some guy is over 12000 points. I?m sure people are not wasting real money that much or I could be wrong.
    Two days - and the rest! After only 12 hours several players were listed with over 10,000 points. And now, with still 6 days to go, leader is on 92,000 points ( I am still thousands away from getting one of the dragons on offer)

The leaderboards are a JOKE in my view - BUT it is our choice to participate or not. I hang in there trying for 100k food. Not interested in anything else. AND I get a good laugh watching so many spend gold on boosters - they were already using them on Day 1
    Last edited by Ellerslie6; 08-17-19 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pod5124cra View Post
    This event is a joke, it started 2 days ago and already some guy is over 12000 points. I'm sure people are not wasting real money that much or I could be wrong.
    It's entirely possible to hit that score within the first day without spending any money. Here's how:

1. Have a small pile of gold collected from Gold Producing Dragons.

2. Have your breeding dens, nests, evolution chambers, and farms prepped a couple of days ahead.

3. Have farm, evolution, breeding, and hatching boosts from bingo.

4. Buy a 2x LB Boost with gold from (1).

5. Empty your prepared dens, nests, evolution chambers, and farms.

6. Breed the required dragon.

7. Make use of the boosts in (3) with the gold from (1).

There, no real money spent.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    Two days - and the rest! After only 12 hours several players were listed with over 10,000 points. And now, with still 6 days to go, leader is on 92,000 points ( I am still thousands away from getting one of the dragons on offer)

The leaderboards are a JOKE in my view - BUT it is our choice to participate or not. I hang in there trying for 100k food. Not interested in anything else. AND I get a good laugh watching so many spend gold on boosters - they were already using them on Day 1
    I totally agree with you I stopped worrying about the end prize in most of these events. There just is not enough room for habitats and it takes far to long to clear room for them.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    It's entirely possible to hit that score within the first day without spending any money. Here's how:

1. Have a small pile of gold collected from Gold Producing Dragons.

2. Have your breeding dens, nests, evolution chambers, and farms prepped a couple of days ahead.

3. Have farm, evolution, breeding, and hatching boosts from bingo.

4. Buy a 2x LB Boost with gold from (1).

5. Empty your prepared dens, nests, evolution chambers, and farms.

6. Breed the required dragon.

7. Make use of the boosts in (3) with the gold from (1).

There, no real money spent.

That’s all fine and dandy but not everyone is lucky enough to get the needed dragon and these events often overlap with the bingo so it’s impossible to do things ahead of time. Plus you have to have the gold to begin with to buy the gold producing dragons and not everyone is rich that plays this game and can afford the high prices for dragons so your theory is only good for those that spend money in the first place. Also the wait times in bingo don’t allow for what your saying cause I’ve tried it and not everyone is lucky enough to get the boosts required from bingo.

I do however appreciate all comments and wish anyone good luck and congrats that can complete these events.

I really wish that the top dragon could have a little more something to it I mean it’s the “global” event could we not have the winning dragon be a champ or a diamond, now that would suit the actual competition level. just my 2cents, would also love a stable sale so I can actually hatch these lovely dragons as am out of room like a lot of other players.

Quote Originally Posted by sophiesonsters View Post
    I really wish that the top dragon could have a little more something to it I mean it’s the “global” event could we not have the winning dragon be a champ or a diamond, now that would suit the actual competition level. just my 2cents, would also love a stable sale so I can actually hatch these lovely dragons as am out of room like a lot of other players.
    I’m in agreement with you about the top prize dragon, these dragons have been spectacularly unimpressive in the last several LBs.

Perhaps there’ll be a sale in October for Halloween

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast