Thread: Ice Cream Mountain Glitch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ice Cream Mountain Glitch

Reached level 4 of the ice cream mountain & I cannot upgrade to level 5. In the ?A Sweet Tooth Tragedy? Kingdom goal, I?ve completed all tasks but the first one ?Visit Ice Cream Mountain? doesn?t acknowledge that I have visited.

Where you normally access a building & it tells you what you need to upgrade it, all I see is the timer for collection.

I?ve visited many times & even used gems to speed up its collection. I?ve exited the game & restarted (usually this works to reset glitches) & I?ve even deleted the game & reinstalled.

I?ve checked the forum & cannot see anyone else experiencing this issue, so was wondering if it?s possible to address my predicament.

I?m fully updated on iOS, so it?s not a device issue.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Visiting might actually mean spawning Sprinkles for goal 4.1 as goal 4.2 is to defeat Sprinkles.

Are you on goal 4?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Visiting might actually mean spawning Sprinkles for goal 4.1 as goal 4.2 is to defeat Sprinkles.

Are you on goal 4?
    ?

?Visit Ice Cream Mountain? (goal 4.1) is the only goal I cannot complete. All the others are ticked.

I have the exact same issue, been stuck with ice cream mountain level 4 for a few days now. Did the restarts, blew through gems to test if those worked etc. It still won?t recognize that I visited ICM. Contacted support but no answer yet.
    Last edited by Quattro1000RR; 08-17-19 at 04:31 AM.

I have a feeling that we may have done these goals out of order & that?s caused the block.