Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Once Upon A Vine - 2019 Aug 15 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    Last recipe in second oven
    Attachment 52743
    Another tray presentation but I've grown loving them since lololol
    Another tray? It would be lovely on the plate just like two others, but at least it's a decent one, thank you storm8

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2019-08-21-11-17-53.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	154.9 KB 
ID:	52744

Finished goal the other day and this is what the end prize looks like rotated. I do like the idea, but, to fit the theme, I feel the design would be better if the pole was a tower and the kids were holding Rapunzel's hair...

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190822_054700.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	184.4 KB 
ID:	52745

I do like this fountain because of the colors... Plus, the appearance is simple.

Farm Supplier
    The Fountain is really lovely. I placed the one that was offered. I wanted to get another one, simply because it is beautiful, but only one is offered. How nice it would be to be able to purchase a second one, too. Does anyone know if that will happen? Thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Magikkgal View Post
    The Fountain is really lovely. I placed the one that was offered. I wanted to get another one, simply because it is beautiful, but only one is offered. How nice it would be to be able to purchase a second one, too. Does anyone know if that will happen? Thx
    . Check again, I was able to purchase a second fountain- I did buy it the day I had reached the level where I could buy it. Not a few days later

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Magikkgal View Post
    You can definitely purchase more - once you've unlocked a goal item you can purchase as many of them as you want.

Executive Chef
    I think about fairytale wedding cake few day ago, (value pack offer now)

The value pack offer cost as much as 24 gem. So in way (if you do get) you get really good offer, because in market it 26 gem. And you get part. But that just my opinion.

Even though I not like this value pack comared to other value pack offer, I still see positive.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    I think about fairytale wedding cake few day ago, (value pack offer now)

The value pack offer cost as much as 24 gem. So in way (if you do get) you get really good offer, because in market it 26 gem. And you get part. But that just my opinion.

Even though I not like this value pack comared to other value pack offer, I still see positive.
    I was just coming to post about this - I'm honestly sad that they offered an item that's already available for purchase. I look forward to these VP offers all week, waiting to see what old item they'll offer us - to see an item I can purchase at any time for a price barely different than the offer is a real let down.

There are so many older items that would fit the current goal theme, heck I can even think of a few box items that players would've liked to see for purchase! Anyway I look at this one, it's a major disappointment.... Oh well, there's always next time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I look forward to these VP offers all week, waiting to see what old item they'll offer us - to see an item I can purchase at any time for a price barely different than the offer is a real let down.

Oh well, there's always next time.
    No offence but to me I also think about more snow n ice crate,

However I did aspect something good from value pack like you do, so I let down at 1st if I honest. The anticipation is pain (in my opinion) to hope to get old or very good/rare item, then to find out that it none of the above.

Anyway.I get to buy more snow n ice crate repeat now, Which make me happy. So I guess that is why I still positive.
    Last edited by kappy333; 08-22-19 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Error in space option.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    Last recipe in second oven
    Attachment 52743
    Another tray presentation but I've grown loving them since lololol
    The thing is, this tray presentation actually kind of works. I'd still prefer it to be something more 3D for sure, but I'll take it for now. Hopefully as they work through the backlash to the recent counter presentations we'll see fewer of them. Optimistic that it'll just take some time/

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast