Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Once Upon A Vine - 2019 Aug 15 (15 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Seeing the quality of counter presentations increase was gift enough to please most players who've been less than pleased with newer recipes.

Having an official response on something that's been a hot topic for months now is beyond appreciated. Simply knowing that the team has heard our concerns and is actively working toward a resolution is a genuine relief that makes the waiting time much more tolerable - for any issue.

Gold Star for s8 and their customer service on this matter!

Ahhh! I'm SO HAPPY about the counter presentations!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Hey all! Our lovely moderator and CS teams always relay as much information as they can to me and I want you all to know that I have been working with the art team to improve the counter presentation. I'm glad most of you think we're going in the right direction and I want you to know it should only keep improving!

I wish I could get into all the gritty details of how our job functions in the background, and the time it takes to concept items and see them through to final production, but sometimes things take a bit longer than I wish they have to. That said, our art teams have been incredibly receptive to my (and coincidently, your) feedback and I think everything will only get better from here!

Cheers,

Nick
    Thank you so much!!! This makes me so happy.

Farm Supplier
    Hey all! Our lovely moderator and CS teams always relay as much information as they can to me and I want you all to know that I have been working with the art team to improve the counter presentation. I'm glad most of you think we're going in the right direction and I want you to know it should only keep improving!

I wish I could get into all the gritty details of how our job functions in the background, and the time it takes to concept items and see them through to final production, but sometimes things take a bit longer than I wish they have to. That said, our art teams have been incredibly receptive to my (and coincidently, your) feedback and I think everything will only get better from here!

Cheers,
    Nick
    The first and second recipes in the second oven are both stunning, presentation-wise and color-wise, intricate but bold! Lovely to have an official response to our feedback, and to know that the S8 team is taking our thoughts into consideration. I know there's been a lot of frustration in this forum (from myself included), but I'm sticking to this game because I'm optimistic that you have designers and eng that can deliver on a cute, creative experience!

So a Halloween oven in the middle of summer? Ok, let's see if we get a summer oven come October. ...

Quote Originally Posted by Naya2017 View Post
    I've said this before but I'll repeat it in case anyone from S8 reads feedback - I've spent a decent amount of real $ in this game for beautiful decor, and I'd be more than willing to throw down some more cash if it means I can unlock old ovens. THAT is what I think drives people to spend for IAPs - not rushing goals. Give me access to recipes and lovely items that I missed due to not starting the game at an earlier time, and I'll fork over my wallet.
    This right here. I've been playing since 2011 and a still missed a ton of ovens just because of life stuff.
    Probably the only thing I'd happily plunk down cash for now is access to old ovens and recipes.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bluberibakery View Post
    So a Halloween oven in the middle of summer? Ok, let's see if we get a summer oven come October. ...
    <puts away pumpkin spice latte countdown calendar in shame> ;(

Fashion Designer

Cheers,

Nick
    First of all, HELLO WHERE YOU'VE BEEN, we've been waiting for ya! Thanks a lot for showing up in this forum and listen (read) our comments, ramblings, protest and well, stuff.
    I'd like to apologize for any harsh words too, just in case there were any. Some of us were really frustrated about the presentation lately, including myself
    I love these presentation of the second oven of this goal! We've been missing the tall plate(?)! I'm not complaining about the last one being on tray tho, I think I've grown loving them lol
    Please keep up the good work, there are still a lot of people playing this game and motivated by your artwork
    I'm looking forward for future plans for the fooooooods!!
    Jared,19

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    <puts away pumpkin spice latte countdown calendar in shame> ;(
    Nooooo ((
    Jared,19

Fashion Designer
    Last recipe in second oven
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2019-08-22-01-40-26.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	122.8 KB