Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Once Upon A Vine - 2019 Aug 15 (15 Days)

Executive Chef
    I already finish side goal less then day after goal start. The most fast time I have ever complete goal.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	654C2857-F15D-4670-B163-DB49BFB68A30.jpeg 
Views:	106 
Size:	333.7 KB 
ID:	52683

Also - since it mention fairytale, it would have be cool to have the people in the ribbon dance, instead of the string, have it be Rapunzel hair.

That would have be nice.

Also side note, I wish for the end goal offer to be the baking wizard! I really want him!!! It would also fit the goal in way
    Last edited by kappy333; 08-17-19 at 05:17 PM. Reason: For Suggestion
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Farm Supplier
    A bit disappointed the first recipe's counter presentation isn't as nice as the thumbnail, and only cautiously optimistic about later recipes given the recent debacles, but have to say, S8 has been ****ing it with beautiful decor the last few goals, particularly wallpapers, tables, and counters.

Fashion Designer
    The unicookies turned out to be good! Me likey!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2019-08-17-07-54-18.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	123.2 KB 
ID:	52694
    Jared,19

Fashion Designer
    Why can't the food look as good on the counters as it does in the little pics?

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    Why can't the food look as good on the counters as it does in the little pics?
    agree, the graphics on counter are rather disappointing these days.
    Bring back that Truffle Chair cuz I wanna eat it

Would love to see full collection of starry and floral theme goals re-release in BS
    eg : Virgo Mango Smoothie , Scorpio Crossio oh ya ! And Alice in Wonderland Version 2 teehee

LV90 above 4 Star active player are welcome to add me BS & RS

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kieranyeow View Post
    Obviously too much effort *eyeroll* The old graphics from years ago are so much better!
    ___ Restaurant Story ID: wtfitbs | Bakery Story ID: wtfitbs2 ___

4* Goal player | (silent) tips daily | Individual gifts | Requests filled quickly
    NO mass gifting neighbours needed (food or otherwise) | Read my wall for more details

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kieranyeow View Post
    It’s frustrating because the graphics in the cookbooks for the past few goals are beautiful so the programmers have it in them to do decent looking things. I just don’t get why they can’t use the same graphic on the counters.

It’s time to focus on quality over quantity when it comes to goals.

Quote Originally Posted by fluffyfoot View Post
    It’s frustrating because the graphics in the cookbooks for the past few goals are beautiful so the programmers have it in them to do decent looking things. I just don’t get why they can’t use the same graphic on the counters.

It’s time to focus on quality over quantity when it comes to goals.
    But if they don’t do a million difficult goals that borderline force players to spend money, then the game will collapse in on itself!! It’s not like they could offer cool tables or decorations or something to entice people to spend real money (or even just ask for donations). That would never work!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by sora_fighter36 View Post
    But if they don?t do a million difficult goals that borderline force players to spend money, then the game will collapse in on itself!! It?s not like they could offer cool tables or decorations or something to entice people to spend real money (or even just ask for donations). That would never work!
    Seriously. All these lame, impossible-to-finish goals every other week is just a ploy for us to have to spend money. Finished recipes are a complete joke. I had really high hopes for an adorable stack of unicookies on a plate... Loooooong time player (and big money spender) right here about to quit the game...
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-18-19 at 07:31 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post

Edit: I'm also not sure if they meant to spell the 1st appliance as Wonderous or if it's a typo. *shrugs* I can never tell what they think is a pun these days, oh well so long as it doesn't impact my playing I suppose it doesn't matter?
    Not a typo. Wondrous is the correct spelling.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast