Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Once Upon A Vine - 2019 Aug 15 (15 Days)

I guess I will be the odd man (or baker) out. I am pleased with the first three recipes. They are a substantial improvement of how they look on the counters over those of the past few goals. Although, I would rather cake plates than trays for the first two. Kudos on how they look on the tables. I am hoping the last three look as good.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ddarmmarie View Post
    Not a typo. Wondrous is the correct spelling.
    I was referring to the appliance which they have spelled Wonderous while everywhere else - including the parts for said oven - it's correctly spelled Wondrous.

Fashion Designer
    Second oven first recipe they back im so happy!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2019-08-18-02-45-37.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	119.6 KB 
ID:	52714
    Jared,19

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    Second oven first recipe they back im so happy!!

Name:	bakery_story-2019-08-18-02-45-37.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	119.6 KB 
ID:	52714
    Oh my god a cute plate and a cute recipe! ♡ I'm so happy to see this! No more ugly trays please!

Fashion Designer
    The dragonfruit pies look cute. I hope I can get that far. Not spending gems, lol, but I hope I get there.

Agree with post above about people being more likely to spend money on old ovens/decorations. Have them be for coins during goals, then for gems afterward.

Rushing goals like this just makes people less likely to spend money.

Host(ess)
    Liking the side goal prize the main goal prize is good to and I could use the second appliance at Halloween to

Host(ess)
    But these rapunzel puffs are so plain and drab there just purple cupcakes on the counters

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by KeiYos View Post
    Oh my god a cute plate and a cute recipe! ♡ I'm so happy to see this! No more ugly trays please!
    Add me to those that are thrilled with the presentation - that's one recipe I'll gladly revisit even after mastering.

Thank you s8 and please keep going in this direction!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KeiYos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Add me to those that are thrilled with the presentation - that's one recipe I'll gladly revisit even after mastering.

So far these 2 recipes look good aka no trays and proper counter presentation imo! Good job storm 8 !!! Now I'm crossing my fingers for the final recipe of the 2nd oven

Name:	bakery_story-2019-08-20-05-03-41.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	107.7 KB 
ID:	52720
    Jared,19

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post

Hey all! Our lovely moderator and CS teams always relay as much information as they can to me and I want you all to know that I have been working with the art team to improve the counter presentation. I'm glad most of you think we're going in the right direction and I want you to know it should only keep improving!

I wish I could get into all the gritty details of how our job functions in the background, and the time it takes to concept items and see them through to final production, but sometimes things take a bit longer than I wish they have to. That said, our art teams have been incredibly receptive to my (and coincidently, your) feedback and I think everything will only get better from here!

Cheers,

Nick

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast