Page 68 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Final mystery box...drum roll..three energy. Be still my beating heart .

Fashion Designer
    My final mystery trade......2 golden nuggets and a dragon!

Oh well, nevermind haha I think the best mystery trade I had was for an expansion permit!

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    The Swirlcorn craft had to be completed before the event ended.
    Whoever did the mathematics on these drops need to change something. I needed just 1 more gold coin for 1 last trade and I got bronze. Where's the fun in that?
    Really? But I checked the sweet stand and it stated all crafts to be collected by 29 Aug 6pm PT, which is after the event ends!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Herroyalhighnessprincess View Post
    Really? But I checked the sweet stand and it stated all crafts to be collected by 29 Aug 6pm PT, which is after the event ends!
    oh. I must be mistaken. Sorry.
    Yep. I see now Aug 29. I've never seen it like that. Sorry for the confusion.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Herroyalhighnessprincess View Post
    I believe the event ends at 6pm PT today, I bet that "aug 29" is a typo & collection is actually today

remember the start date for next event is wrong, too.....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7BADB91C-425E-4CD1-AA74-CD2B6139468F.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	111.7 KB 
ID:	52794
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 08-28-19 at 05:56 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    No alicorn for me I don’t know why I even hope

Nightclub Owner
    Let me preface that this event was an absolute delight for me - loved it completely. That said, I'm also glad it's over; my game play was very intensive these last two weeks which is so contrary to my regular playing that I'm knackered!

As my previous posts outlined, I tore through the first few days so I could focus exclusively on the Mystery Trades for the rest of the event. Once I got the ICM to Lv.10, is when the real work started for me. I set an alarm and logged in faithfully every 2 hours to collect from my chocolate coin droppers and switch out my Mystery Trades.

Did this disrupt my real life? Why, yes - yes it did. However, after thinking things over, I figured two weeks of disrupted sleep would be well worth the rewards of even just a couple Alicorns. This along with a well-timed vacation meant things lined up perfectly for me to become a full-on CS obsessive for the duration of the event. Thank goodness these types of event are super rare or my life might just go to pieces around me, lol.

I tried to keep track of my trades, but unlike other dedicated players, I failed...miserably. I lost count sometime last week but would put a rough estimate in the neighborhood of a hundred or so? I know I got a few Permits, Gems and Energy but I can only reliably count the drops I can place. My near manic dedication to this event netted me: 29 Cottages, 23 Spires, 23 Towers, 14 Skunkupeas, 7 Dragons, 119 Sundae Shrubs and a happy team of Alis.

After reading other posts today I realized I also had an abundance of silver coins left over which felt wasteful to me. So, I spent the last few hours doing the Silver Trade. Mostly it gave me black flags and coins and some useless event materials. On the upside, I did manage to snag half a dozen sheep which means it wasn't a total loss!

Fashion Designer
    My last mystery trade was... wait for it... wait for it.... shrubbery!

Coulda knocked me over I was so surprised
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

All in all, not a bad event. I got the swirlicorn, 2 sprinkles, a sprinklepea, some decorations, the level 10 ICM, and of course, as many shrubs as a girl could ever dream of. I never even bothered to hope for an alicorn so no disappointment there. Plus I did all of this without spending a single gem.

Many thanks to the funny people sharing on the forums. It?s been an extremely stressful and anxiety-ridden month and this event was a good way to divert my attention. I needed the laughs!

Executive Chef
    Nope, I m wrong, can still do trades...
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx