Page 65 of 77 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Does anyone know if we need to complete the crafting of the swirlicorn before the event ends? Or can we wait til after the event to craft it? It takes 4 hours, which means I "lose" another 2 times to collect from the ICM! Time is sooooo running out. I have 16 gold coins now

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Herroyalhighnessprincess View Post
    Does anyone know if we need to complete the crafting of the swirlicorn before the event ends? Or can we wait til after the event to craft it? It takes 4 hours, which means I "lose" another 2 times to collect from the ICM! Time is sooooo running out. I have 16 gold coins now
    If you look on the picture of the Swirlicorn craft it tells you what time you have. Use the converter in post 1 if you're not sure of your specific time.

After My ice cream mountain getting to lvl10. I can’t get chocolate coins from it. Is it normal?

Rhino Keeper
    I got two sprinklepeas and I general get 5 sugar cane and 1 sugar plus maybe a wheat or rat tail-they are each worth about 10 energy click savers-I currently have 30 sugars in inventory that I didn?t make from these two and my swirl corn!

Status after 37 collections from mystery boxes:

23 shrubs
    9 watchtower/spires
    6 cottages
    6 golden nuggets, 3 trades
    5 energies, 1 trade
    2 sprinklepeas.

I wonder if the game philosphy of providing continuos disappointments could be a winning concept.

Storm8 is one day away from losing one of their loyal customer for good who has also invested some real money into the game over the years.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    If I don't make it to the swirlicorn, I'm going to be upset. I have played this event as much as I possibly could, 14hrs a day since the beginning. I have a lvl 10 Ice-cream and with 20 some odd hours to go, I have 11 gold coins. I haven't used any for trades. I probably want get the pet sprinkles either because his spawn rate was 3:1 or 4:1 through this event, which is what held me up on leveling up because I was always needing candy sprinkles
    Same here but giving up I am not getting 9 coins in 11 hours when it took 2 weeks to get 11"...😭

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by habanero120763 View Post
    Status after 37 collections from mystery boxes:

23 shrubs
    9 watchtower/spires
    6 cottages
    6 golden nuggets, 3 trades
    5 energies, 1 trade
    2 sprinklepeas.

I wonder if the game philosphy of providing continuos disappointments could be a winning concept.

Storm8 is one day away from losing one of their loyal customer for good who has also invested some real money into the game over the years.
    Look at the positive-the sprinklepeas are mad cute! For me the sprinklepeas make it great-All that free sugar and energy saved from harvesting and baking! Plus all those cottages and watchtowers I?ll probably need for future events that I didn?t have to build. Not a fan of all the shrubs but everything else is good! This is not to say we all don?t want the Alicorn but I think this was a really good and fun event!

I did not need any of the side kicks, maxed pretty much with everything of those. But thanks anyways for cheering me up😀

Thank you so much!! That was super helpful!

Rhino Keeper
    I finally got an alicorn from a mystery trade! Yay!!! I was feeling jealous of others and I hate when I feel that way. I quit reading the message board, because my mother taught me years ago "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything!" I have a problem of getting "snarky" when jealousy arises.

So now on my oldest account, I have the equivalent of a weekly ali for every day of the week! That's been a goal for awhile. On my newer account, I'm currently at level 47, I have just one weekly ali.

Wishing everyone the "POTP" to get Ali's on their last few mystery trades!!

Trudyscandles