Page 63 of 77 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Well, since sherbet isn't technically "ice cream"......lol
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Well, since sherbet isn't technically "ice cream"......lol
    In MY house it is, lol
    But... LEMON Ice Cream? Sounds like a sherbet to me, lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    All my many (too many to count) trades have given at least a dozen of each sundae excluding the Blueberry ones - that specific sundae I've only received as a drop from fighting Sprinkles.

I fought enough Sprinkles to upgrade the ICM to 10 and craft 2 pets but in all that fighting I only ever received 2 Blueberry Sundaes. Not sure if this is the case for others but the Blueberry Sundaes are rare in my realm.
    Oh wow, I thought it was a rare drop from fighting Sprinkles but I figured it was still mystery exchange drop. At least I have one of those to console me with my 1 cottage and 5 sundaes, lol.

2 trades: 1 gem, x3 chocolate sundae

New Resident

Talking Deja Vu

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I agree that the main event goal/ goals should be achievable within the given time without paying real money.
    In this case upgrading the Ice Cream Mountain to level 10 and buying the Swirlicorn with your Golden Chocolate Coins.
    Spending real money/ Gems should be a luxury to make the game easier, get more stuff, treat yourself, not because you have to.
    I don't think I would have been able to gather 20 Golden Chocolate Coins without the help of the Sweet Tooth Booth.

I do not think the resets are intentionally, but of course it is super frustrating to see a good drop/ prize disappear.
    Spent today playing without a reset then my purple cow drops a gem.... guess what.... the game resets and yes you've guessed the gem disappears. When I click on the purple cow again it yields a few miserable coins. If something is reset it should revert back to the exact state it was at when the reset occurred and then the outcome should be the same as it was before..........you can draw your own conclusions

Fashion Designer
    Here’s my collection from mystery trades. I’ve pretty much given up on getting an Ali since there’s only one day left and I’m in a bronze coin drought

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5A90C929-805E-4A92-A742-03E2B4BC20B5.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	255.1 KB 
ID:	52791

Oh yeah, and there’s 2 more watch towers in storage.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Fashion Designer
    I have lots of shrubs now, four spires and a cottage. Some have gone straight to storage. I'm still trying for an alicorn but becoming more despondent every day. More so because I did buy the sweet tooth booth and also bought more gems so I could hurry up for the sprinkles. Between the swirlicon and sprinkles I should be getting heaps of extra bronze silver and gold. I have them both for several days. It's becoming boring, however I have saved up quite a lot of energy for the next event.
    Without the alicorn I can't see anything from this event staying on the board. Shame.

Wow, witty witch. You have a lot more than me, can imagine how you are feeling!

Fashion Designer
    Should have opted out of this event. There’s no way I can get sprinkles or the swirlicorn and all I get from the trades are decos I have no room for. Really wish leveling up all the way gave something total waste of time.

I have only 14 gold coins and 24 hours left. Should I just go for the mystery trades and give up on the swirlicorn?

New Resident
    This is so frustrating I've got 22 hours left and 80 cups of sugar to collect. I don't have all day and night to sit on this game. The drop rate should be much more it's frustrating that I feel like I have to spend money in order just to complete it. I definitely did not enjoy this event

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Herroyalhighnessprincess View Post
    I have only 14 gold coins and 24 hours left. Should I just go for the mystery trades and give up on the swirlicorn?
    It doesn't look like you will make it. Check out the drops of the swirlicon in post #4, and decide if it's worth the effort. I hurried mine to get the swirlicon faster. It's only 4 gems for 2 hours, or less for part thereof.
    If you go for the mystery boxes you are likely to get decorations that have no drops, and/or event buildings. And, a slight chance of an Alicorn. It's really up to you.