Page 62 of 77 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I finally upgraded my ICM to Level 10. I have 12 farm houses & boy were they stingy with the cups of sugar! I got the Ice Cream Spire as a reward & it?s pretty cute sitting along side my gingerbread one. Kudos to everyone who long ago had their Swirlicorns, Sprinkles & Level 10 ICM. My Swirlicorn is cooking as I write this & with only 5 candied sprinkles atm, I don?t see one in my future. Sprinkles is quite shy in my kingdom?only spawning every third or fourth collection.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ianhumph View Post
    Don't normally post, just read but I am making an exception today. Has the event ended prematurely (the Sweet Stand part) as for the last two visits have yielded absolutely nothing (except a few regular coins) The only time I got a gold coin was 8 hours ago and I lost that because the game reset itself, I don't believe in coincidences so every time it resets itself I seem to lose something of value, frequently gems newly won disappear after a reset (or a rare item used in events) I am thinking this is deliberate! I will not buy gems because of the ease in which they can get unintentionally spent and also I will not be coerced into paying for something which should achievable within the time frame allowed. Paying to be able to win defeats the purpose of playing any game, it takes the edge off one's own s****.
    I agree that the main event goal/ goals should be achievable within the given time without paying real money.
    In this case upgrading the Ice Cream Mountain to level 10 and buying the Swirlicorn with your Golden Chocolate Coins.
    Spending real money/ Gems should be a luxury to make the game easier, get more stuff, treat yourself, not because you have to.
    I don't think I would have been able to gather 20 Golden Chocolate Coins without the help of the Sweet Tooth Booth.

I do not think the resets are intentionally, but of course it is super frustrating to see a good drop/ prize disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Congrats to all plain vanilla alicorn winners!

Yes, it can be volcanically frustrating, empathy. I do a silver coin trade or two a day to keep my stock under 20. I have a couple more chances for an Ali - got a third cottage to join my 6 spires/watchtowers, hangin' in there for an Ali and the fun of trying. : )
    I'm in the same boat as you are; waiting on the Ali. I have at least two of everything else you can get from the mystery trade, even the dragons

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    ...snip... PS. PotP for a blueberry sundae and an ALICORN!
    All my many (too many to count) trades have given at least a dozen of each sundae excluding the Blueberry ones - that specific sundae I've only received as a drop from fighting Sprinkles.

I fought enough Sprinkles to upgrade the ICM to 10 and craft 2 pets but in all that fighting I only ever received 2 Blueberry Sundaes. Not sure if this is the case for others but the Blueberry Sundaes are rare in my realm.

What am I doing wrong? I have received a number of ice cream watch towers and spires and they just seem to disappear once they appear for a second on my screen.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by petal2092 View Post
    What am I doing wrong? I have received a number of ice cream watch towers and spires and they just seem to disappear once they appear for a second on my screen.
    They aren't in your inventory under Buildings?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    According to my calculations I'll be needing 75 more bronze coins, 6 gold coins or anything in between to get the swirlicorn, and I would need to buy the sweet tooth booth. Currently I have 5 gold coins in kingdom 2 and 8 in kingdom 1. I spent 2 gold coins in kingdom 1. I don't see so many coins dropping between now and tomorrow evening (I can squeeze in about 4 collections until tomorrow evening). So it looks like I'm going to do some mystery trades. With my luck (in kingdom 2) I'll be getting shrubbery. Kingdom 2 is less lucky overall than kingdom 1, with almost everything. Spawns, Baron's tent prizes, drops.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    All my many (too many to count) trades have given at least a dozen of each sundae excluding the Blueberry ones - that specific sundae I've only received as a drop from fighting Sprinkles.

I fought enough Sprinkles to upgrade the ICM to 10 and craft 2 pets but in all that fighting I only ever received 2 Blueberry Sundaes. Not sure if this is the case for others but the Blueberry Sundaes are rare in my realm.
    I have now all the Sundaes except the blueberry (blue) one. And I got a second Ali today
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I feel selfish for hoping for a second Ali when many players haven?t gotten 1 but I only have 3 plain Ali?s and the other two I bought at full price so I would really really like another freebie!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post

Seriously?? Oh for crying out loud lol .. I've already upgraded my ICM to Lv 10 & crafted 3 Sprinkle pets & NO blueberry shrub ever dropped fighting any of those many MANY Sprinkle monsters.
    I thought all shrubberies (Monty Python, anyone? lol) dropped from the Mystery trade, grr.
    I've also already parked a beast so I could take a break from constantly fighting monsters. For. Every. Single. Update.

Hmmm... do I slay my parked skunkupine to fight even MORE Sprinkles over the next couple days for a chance (evidently, a super duper rare chance) to get a blueberry shrub for the inventory, when I know more beasts are gonna need to be battled (again) in the upcoming update or not? Decisions, decisions.

But at least my earlier PotP half-worked! I got an alicorn! Whoop! - Think I'll go fix a bowl of ice cream to celebrate... orange sherbet (seems they forgot that one for a shrubbery, huh? lol)
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 08-27-19 at 03:47 PM.