Page 59 of 77 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    My Swirlicorn dropped a bronze chocolate coin (the inventory card says only about silver coins)

Executive Chef
    I?m in the same boat. Locked out for six days and no recompense from S8, so now I?m trying to decide whether to try for the Swirlicorn or just hit mystery boxes and try for an alicorn. Mr. Sprinkles is out, I?m afraid. What to do...
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetieKinsDarling View Post
    3 days left.
    I have 6 Gold Chocolate Coins, and a level 10 Ice Cream Mountain. Is it still possible to get the Swirlicorn before event ends? Because if not, I'll start trading for mystery boxes instead of saving for Swirlicorn...
    Thanks for any advice
    I have the same...I still need 11 golden coins..

Rhino Keeper
    Power of the post for an Alicorn here or in the tent!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetieKinsDarling View Post
    3 days left.
    I have 6 Gold Chocolate Coins, and a level 10 Ice Cream Mountain. Is it still possible to get the Swirlicorn before event ends? Because if not, I'll start trading for mystery boxes instead of saving for Swirlicorn...
    Thanks for any advice
    I've all but given up. I had 8 gold coins (level 10 for 4 days). I have only received 2 or 3 since reaching level 10 so I think I'm giving up on swirlicorn and will just do the mystery boxes. I can't wait to fill my storage with unwanted shrubs

Fashion Designer
    If you've gotten Swirlicorn, how frequent are the royal sundae or sweet feast drops? Does one or the other drop every time?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    If you've gotten Swirlicorn, how frequent are the royal sundae or sweet feast drops? Does one or the other drop every time?
    It's completely random, since I've got my swirlycorn I've had 2 desserts, mostly syrup and chocolate.
    Last edited by Smeaksy; 08-26-19 at 01:22 PM.

See my post on page 64

Farm Supplier
    Ive had Swirly for a few days. I did get a sweet feast drop, but only once. No Royal sundaes yet. Mostly it drops chocolate and sugar and other items. But it drops a TON of stuff all at once. I would venture to bet that the meal drops are rare. It also drops a lot of chocolate coins so if you?re going for mystery boxes, Swirly and Sprinkles will help you get there with coin their drops. Sprinklepea as far as I have seen only drops sugar cane and wheat, no coins.

I have 13 gold coins and I?m starting to sweat. I?ve been level 10 since Thursday and averaged 7-8 collections a day. I understand if you don?t get the alicorn without gems but at this pace, I won?t get the swirlicorn which kind of sucks. I guess on the last day, I?ll just have to do a bunch of mystery trades.