Page 42 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CCC91BF3-87D4-459A-90B7-8BDD0849484C.jpeg 
Views:	99 
Size:	1.69 MB 
ID:	52732
    I just got my IceCream Mountain to LVL 10. (zero gems spent)
    Got a Sweetpea as my mystery drop!

5 Gold , 14 Silver , and 84 Bronze Chocalate Coins have dropped.

Done one mystery trade... and got the IceCream Cottage!

Now saving for the Swirlicorn.
    ... and collecting Candied Sprinkles for Sprinkles.
    Hopefully they will be all done in the next couple days so I can start going for the Mystery Trades.

Good luck to everyone still upgrading!

.... crazy Pilu don’t eat too much icecream!
    Last edited by hagypagy; 08-21-19 at 05:53 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeaksy View Post
    Does anyone have any tips on collecting sugar? I've got 4 farm houses but still only 1 drop every 10 minutes if I'm lucky.
    Don?t forget that you can also get them from harvesting cabbages. Plant as many as you have space for. Even if you?re maxed on cabbages, you just get more coins in it?s place. It?s a win-win. I?m replacing my fellora blossom plots with cabbages until my ICM gets to L10

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CCC91BF3-87D4-459A-90B7-8BDD0849484C.jpeg 
Views:	99 
Size:	1.69 MB 
ID:	52732
    I just got my IceCream Mountain to LVL 10. (zero gems spent)
    Got a Sweetpea as my mystery drop!

5 Gold , 14 Silver , and 84 Bronze Chocalate Coins have dropped.

Done one mystery trade... and got the IceCream Cottage!

Now saving for the Swirlicorn.
    ... and collecting Candied Sprinkles for Sprinkles.
    Hopefully they will be all done in the next couple days so I can start going for the Mystery Trades.

Good luck to everyone still upgrading!

.... crazy Pilu don’t eat too much icecream!
    Wow, thats very fast without gem spending!
    You got very lucky with your mystery trade, the Sweetpea is super cute.
    Thanks for sharing the picture, and good luck with the Swirlicorn and Sprinkles (pet)!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmeraKingdom View Post
    This is weird, the time stamp on my last comment says 3:26 am, but my time says 9:26 pm.
    I know California is 1 hr earlier than I am here, so what?s up with it being 6 hrs later?
    Time stamp was changed a few minutes after I submitted this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmeraKingdom View Post
    Time stamp was changed a few minutes after I submitted this.
    The time stamp is based off Greenwich Mean Time.
    It is considered the global base time.

Rhino Keeper
    (Text removed by SpiritWind)

I've been dithering a bit on whether I wanted to spend the gems, particularly if it's for ultimately uncertain prices (via the mystery trades). However, so far my ICM (currently level 7) has only given me one meagre gold coin and 9 silver coins but a generous 75 bronze coins, so unless I want those to go to waste, I'll have to "invest" in the Booth.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-21-19 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Will pm why I removed comments

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I've been dithering a bit on whether I wanted to spend the gems, particularly if it's for ultimately uncertain prices (via the mystery trades). However, so far my ICM (currently level 7) has only given me one meagre gold coin and 9 silver coins but a generous 75 bronze coins, so unless I want those to go to waste, I'll have to "invest" in the Booth.
    I purchased the booth near the beginning of this quest and I believe it was worth it. I purchased gems today because I wanted to speed up the ICM to get more sparkles and chocolate coins. Now I am waiting on both the swirlicorn and sprinkles to be made. Does anyone know whether we can more than one of theses two creatures?
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-21-19 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Quote updated

Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Yea, my bronze coins are about to max out which is a bummer. Really want that Swirlicorn and I?m already saving up my gems for something specific. My loot for this event is likely to be limited. But still a lot of time, so who knows.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-21-19 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Removed comments and will pm you why

Fashion Designer
    Spirit wind, please help those of us that are locked out of game. Starting my second day. Needed two gold coins to craft the sweet I corn or what ever it is called. Sheep all grown ,so plenty of cream. Have tried everything! May have lost the whole game. Please get us some help! I have spent a lot on this game. They have had time to fix it. Help!

Executive Chef
    I'm also considering the purchase of a Booth. So many Bronze I hate to see go to waste. But I'll have to wait for gem sale. IDk for sure tho. Or do some golden trades.
    I hope players Issues with connectivity is fixed. My annoyance seems small compared to those.