Page 41 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

My strategy re swirlicorn versus lots of mystery boxes:

I am going first on MBoxes to see what is there for me. However, I will keep my gold coins somewhere around 10 so that I can relatively easy get the required gold coins for Swirlicorn if so decided later. 10 gold coins you can get in 2 days or so.

Status re mystery box drops, 8 boxes:
    - 5 shrubs
    - 3 watchtowers/spires
    - 2 cottages.

Two last times 2 items, otherwise only one at a time. Not too impressive so far. Keep you updated.
    Last edited by habanero120763; 08-21-19 at 12:53 AM. Reason: Typos

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by habanero120763 View Post
    My strategy re swirlicorn versus lots of mystery boxes:

I am going first on MBoxes to see what is there for me. However, I will keep my gold coins somewhere around 10 so that I can relatively easy get the required gold coins for Swirlicorn if so decided later. 10 gold coins you can get in 2 days or so.

Status re mystery box drops, 8 boxes:
    - 5 shrubs
    - 3 watchtowers/spires
    - 2 cottages.

Two last times 2 items, otherwise only one at a time. Not too impressive so far. Keep you updated.
    Keep in mind that the Swirlycorn can drop Chocolate Coins too, so having him earlier in the event is more profitable than later.

Rhino Keeper
    So annoying. Had to happen during a difficult event🙄. Wifi is not the problem.

Farm Supplier
    It is annoying. Cant make a ticket by the way, says that I have to accept cookies. But I did.
    Finally could get a ticket. Hope I am not so behind.
    Last edited by M2013C; 08-21-19 at 02:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Keep in mind that the Swirlycorn can drop Chocolate Coins too, so having him earlier in the event is more profitable than later.
    Noted. However I am still not sure if I want it, plenty of all the stuff it probably drops.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by habanero120763 View Post
    Noted. However I am still not sure if I want it, plenty of all the stuff it probably drops.
    It depends a lot on where you are in the game.
    I have more than enough Carrots, Ice Cream, Syrup, Sugar and Horse Hair
    But I could use the Coins, Fertilizer, Chocolate, Royal Sundae, Sugar Cane and Sweet Feast. And of course the Chocolate Coins are great for the next 8 days.
    And from what I hear it drops a lot of items at once and I always like that. (or did I misunderstand?)

Executive Chef
    so i have been voyaristically (if that isn't a word, it is now) participating in the group therapy sessions. i am very far behind most of you (simply based on th fact that i was getting requests for a golden ticket 3 days before i had to request them). it has been very enjoyable reading what everyone has posted!
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    I am crafting my Swirlicorn now and am a few sprinkles away from my very own Mr Sprinkles. I am very excited. : D
    Congratulations wishtheywerereal, very exciting!
    I have 11 golden coins right now, and I still have to gather 10 candied sprinkles for my ICM, but I have faith I will get there.
    I like this event, except for the first 2/3 days where there was no Sprinkles in sight.

Rhino Keeper
    I fully upgraded my buildings and my mystery boxes contained shrubbery on 1 account and a spire on the other.

I am crafting my first swirlicorn now, and I think I'm 3 or 4 gold coins away on my other account.

I remember reading a strategy to set a timer for every 90 minutes and use 1 gem to collect the ICM, I started following that strategy after I read it. I really like that, only using 1 gem instead of 4 and getting more chocolate coins that way. I'm sorry I don't remember who posted it and I wanted to thank them while not offending them by thanking the wrong person!

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    Out of 17 farmhouses, 3 cups of sugar. Lvl 6 ice-cream mountain and still only bronze coins. Stingy much??