Page 33 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

I am going to spend my gems/resources on the swirlicorn. I like the way it looks, and I realized that it is what I really want from this event. I have a pink/sweet area of my kingdom where it will look great. Also, I had the right chocolate coinage to get several mystery boxes, and although I was lucky enough to get the Ice Cream Spire, everything else has been shrubbery. I am comfortable being honest with myself about my chances, about the way the universe treats me, especially in this game. I am just never going to get the alicorn, and I am OK accepting that.

Does anyone actually like the shrubbery? I'm not judging, I just don't get it. I don't think it is pretty, or cute, and it is purely deco. It doesn't drop anything, even though it would totally make sense for it to drop the occasional ice cream, or chocolate, or sugar. Why would they even bother making that item? And who thinks that's a cool or fun prize to get in a mystery box???
    Last edited by robotparade; 08-19-19 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Punctuation, spelling

Farm Supplier
    The sweet tooth booth was worth the gems. After two mystery box trades and getting shrubs and a cottage, I am putting all my focus on summoning sprinkles from the workshop and converting chocolates to gold coins for the swirlicorn.

I do have a question: what are your best silver ore resources? I have a few gnomes that help and sometimes the iron rich rock yields silver, but I have depleted most of my silver making royal beams and blocks for other building upgrade goals. Crafting one single silver in the forge is also an option but... you know. Just the one at a time.

I super love this event, even if I don?t get any grand prizes. Has anyone tried the double crop boost when collecting from cabbages? Have you received double cups of sugar, too? Seems unlikely but would that not be the bees knees?
    Realm name: Pippo
    If you maintain one heart as a friend, I will visit you daily! If your hearts are empty, so is mine, and then after a week of mourning your emptiness passes, I will delete you. No need for wall posts.

Farm Supplier
    Also, if you have the heart of a 14 year old boy like I do and you get the chocolate shrubs, if you place them directly behind your animals (the paper tiger is best as he squats with determination) it looks, well...very relieving for them. 💩

You are SO welcome.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    The sweet tooth booth was worth the gems. After two mystery box trades and getting shrubs and a cottage, I am putting all my focus on summoning sprinkles from the workshop and converting chocolates to gold coins for the swirlicorn.

I do have a question: what are your best silver ore resources? I have a few gnomes that help and sometimes the iron rich rock yields silver, but I have depleted most of my silver making royal beams and blocks for other building upgrade goals. Crafting one single silver in the forge is also an option but... you know. Just the one at a time.

I super love this event, even if I don?t get any grand prizes. Has anyone tried the double crop boost when collecting from cabbages? Have you received double cups of sugar, too? Seems unlikely but would that not be the bees knees?
    Check your storage if you have any Dark Cave formations ( those sometimes drop from better adventures ) - They are hands down best way to restore Silver supplies fastest.

All possible places for Silver: chopping any rock type, sparkling mine, deep mine, troll vault, adventures, gift from neighbours (expired), various Baron's Game Tent prizes, Emma the Royal Poodle (Baron's Game Tent), Jewel Cart, Golden mine, L5 Moon Crystal Base, Alicolt, Moon Rock, Witch Alicolt, Yeti, Arctic Bear, Armored Alicorn, Armored Manticore, Rooted Mine, Celestial stag, Queen Mantiwort, Baby Mantiwort, Shadow lynx, Fey Courthouse, Dive into the Abyss adventure, Pfefferknot Pony, Tea Cup Poodle, Shi Tzu, Armored flyger, Ember Throne, ghost knight, Aetas, Woodland cannon, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Gnome Wizard, Silver fae dragon, Darling Damsel, Armored Wyvern, Armored Lion, Harvey, Black bear cub, Mountain of the Wilds, Snow Castle, L8 Dainty Castle, Emerald Gnome, Cameron (purple leprechaun), Wee Carriage, Royal Siren, Tamed Mantiwort, Pilu, Paparazzi Gnome

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntGma View Post
    I'm still a little confused about the alicorn drops. Could you please clarify what type of alicorn drops from the Mystery Box?
    The Mystery Box has chance to drop Weekly white alicorn- 7 days colelction time and drops 40 energy on each collection. The alicorn which is on market normally for 600 gems.

Farm Supplier
    Wow, I wish I had the MRC to make monsters. I am woefully lacking in awesome beasts. But I will definitely get the dark cave (thank you for the reminder!). I just remembered that the glimmer rock formation not only gave a cup of sugar with every hit, but also lots of silver. That also seems to be a cheaper investment...

Thank you for this! I have so many monsters to look forward to!

Farm Supplier
    ^^that should have quoted Destiel0918 above.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    ^^that should have quoted Destiel0918 above.
    bit confused what Dark Cave (adventure?) has to do with MRC? But well, dark cave adventure does sometimes drop dark cave formations . But generally MRC is one of the best things you can spend your gold tokens on

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    bit confused what Dark Cave (adventure?) has to do with MRC? But well, dark cave adventure does sometimes drop dark cave formations . But generally MRC is one of the best things you can spend your gold tokens on
    My fault... I literally just woke up and I am not firing on all cylinders. I meant the dark cave formation. I also thought it was more expensive gem wise than the glimmer rock formation, but there is another Wrong Answer from Yours Truly. I assume? The MRC is responsible for many of the beasts/animals you mentioned and I know some came from adventures. Right? I have only been playing since the lucky charms event so it has been slow going earning beast prizes. I am almost at level 44 and I still haven?t earned enough tokens for the MRC. I level up fast but I rarely purchase gems so I don?t often have much luck earning awesome stuff.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    The Mystery Box has chance to drop Weekly white alicorn- 7 days colelction time and drops 40 energy on each collection. The alicorn which is on market normally for 600 gems.
    Wonderful! Thank you so much for the clarification.