Page 29 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Dragon is also possible drop from Mystery trade.

Rhino Keeper
    I need golden choclate coins!!!

Till now I collect 44 bronze choclate coins, 2 silver en not any golden coins

What's wrong with my event??

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    I need golden choclate coins!!!

Till now I collect 44 bronze choclate coins, 2 silver en not any golden coins

What's wrong with my event??
    Depends on your ICM level. I have not yet gotten any golden to, and I am level 6. Well I craft them now as I have plenty of bronze & silver.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Hi,,,1 swirly corn "MAX" so, there's no option to trade for more than 1 max per kingdom.
    I just thought I'd post,,,cute swirly but,,,collection time is 6-7 hours,,,not like the daily alicorn.
    it's looking to me like a horse, no daily energy?

Adding,,,on my first drop from swirlycorn, cup of sugar, scoop of ice cream, pile of sugar and(something else?)
    Sweets strategy is good
    Last edited by sunnybrook2; 08-18-19 at 10:34 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I thought it might be a good idea to spend 30 sprinkles on "Sprinkles" since it was reported he/she supposed to drop sprinkles. Four collections and I've yet to see a single sprinkle drop.

anyone know anything about an "ice cream cottage"? my aunt needs to know if theres anything special about it or if its just a decorated normal cottage

Rhino Keeper
    It’s summertime, and I’m drying up! Anyone know how to turn on the Sprinkle-ers??? I really do have to remind myself... this is day #3. I’m at level 7 of ICM. Take a chill pill

Nightclub Owner
    pics, inventory info & math on page 1
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    AnnirasSweets, thank you for responding to my post concerning Sprinkles not dropping chocolate coins. This definitely needs to be reported to Storm8 on Monday.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    pics, inventory info & math on page 1
    Thank you

Please could you update the math chart so that it says 2 Royal Sundaes are needed to upgrade to level 7 (as it currently just says 1 sundae)?
    Last edited by GC5410; 08-18-19 at 04:01 PM.