Page 21 of 77 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I don?t understand, you can make a sprinkles skunkipine in the workshop which will drop the sprinkles you need to make it. You can get sprinkles from the mountain but it?s a rare drop and you can?t move forward in the game without them. Is this a glitch?

Executive Chef
    Goal 9:

Borrow a Cup of Sugar 0/70
    Make a Sparkle Sundae 0/2
    Make a Royal Sundae 0/2
    Gather Silver Ore 0/35
    Upgrade Ice Cream Mountain to lv. 9

Rewards: + 100 coins; + 10 xp; + 5 Sugar crystals

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    The Faerie Sheep from the Baron's Tent dropped a bowl of Sweet Cream for me

Other than the regular white sheep, this is the only other sheep type that dropped Sweet Cream for me.
    The Sorbet Ram drops also

Fashion Designer
    Thank you ShibuyaCloth for posting the energy chart on page 1!! It's very helpful.

Part of me thinks it is more effective in the long term just to craft sweet feasts during the event. I think that's about 100 energy each in my kingdom, so I could get about 26 for the same energy as playing the event. I am still playing the event, but will not be crafting the swirlicorn.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    I don?t understand, you can make a sprinkles skunkipine in the workshop which will drop the sprinkles you need to make it. You can get sprinkles from the mountain but it?s a rare drop and you can?t move forward in the game without them. Is this a glitch?
    I feel the same. Not getting enough sprinkles. This event is very frustrating. I don’t think I am going to end up with any prizes....and I bought the Sweet Tooth Booth!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    And also Silver and Gold chocolates are rare. Wouldn't it be more FUN to actually be able to do a lot of the mystery trades instead of being mired down with these crazy drops? So far for me 0 silver and 0 gold. And I'm almost to Level 5.

S8 please consider putting some real fun into the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh dear cheeky, elusive Sprinkles, where can you be?
    Hiding behind a dark rock formation or crab apple tree,
    Eating all the creamed sugar stolen from the black sheep,
    Or maybe just dreaming of ice cream whilst fast asleep?
    Avalon Aurora - level 50

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade - lots of it - plus apple pies and orange cobblers for gems (over and over again)!

Thanks for the laugh, Tealantern & other posters😂

My flower sheep (maybe from the Barons tent?) dropped a sweet cream this morning.

S8, you need to make sprinkles a guaranteed spawn if he's only gonna drop 1-2 sprinkle bowls each time! This is downright ridiculous!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    TopMom, that was my thoughts too. Well I've come this far, now committed to raising these stubborn sheep.
    Yes my thoughts also. I don’t even remember how many I’ve done so far.

Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    Thank you, I always have page one open to keep checking, but it just says "sheep". Usually this means anything of that ilk. This time, it really is only the simple white sheep, as far as I can tell. Not black, pink, spring or gnome. They have tightened up this event to make it very clear it's only for spenders. Thankfully, there's nothing there I really want.
    Gnome, flower, Santa sheep & candy ram & sorbet ram all give sweet cream as well.