Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

New Resident
    And sheep! They give you sweet cream too!

Farm Supplier
    I jumped ahead with gems, but after the first upgrade, here is goal 3 (this is for level 40+ / not sure about lower levels)

Make ice cream - 2
    Gather sugar crystals -10
    Gather sweet cream (goal 2 counts)
    Make a sparkle sundae -1 (clear up your kitchens because you need them)
    Upgrade to level 3

I also purchased the sweet tooth booth for 50 gems, so I will try to update if it is worth the $ if anyone wants to know!

I was able to get bowls of sugar from toadstool farmhouses, too.

Start to load your crops with sugar cane. I predict lots of sugar crafting. You get bowls of sugar from farmhouses but still have to make your own sugar, too??
    Last edited by bfstone; 08-15-19 at 12:19 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I need some help! I want to buy the ice cream mountain but it's not in my market? When I first went to buy it my game reset and has continued to reset! Is anyone else having this problem?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    I need some help! I want to buy the ice cream mountain but it's not in my market? When I first went to buy it my game reset and has continued to reset! Is anyone else having this problem?
    I had to do a hard reset/reload on my game because I had the same issue. All seems to be well now. Good luck!

*Updated Post

Thanks for posting pictures of first goals, saved me writing them lol

Hope all are a 2hr wait for the coins or at least the game stays in that range for silver and gold, not going above 8 *fingers crossed* and it is guaranteed drop each time *really crossing fingers* I will be happy as its a decent time frame for all the to get at least two a day for gold depending on schedules.

Graphics are cute, too early to know where its going but excited to see how it plays out. Have lots of energy since I mostly sat out last event so hoping it will be useful, or else I can hoard even more. Im into pinks and sweets but have plenty of bakeries and deserts so really not looking to add another one unless the food is different and used for something else post event
    Last edited by janddolphins; 08-15-19 at 02:34 PM. Reason: 2hr not 4
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Fashion Designer
    Witchy Alpaca dropped sweet cream
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mavigul23 View Post
    And sheep! They give you sweet cream too!
    Cool! Thanks for the info mavigul!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    I also purchased the sweet tooth booth for 50 gems, so I will try to update if it is worth the $ if anyone wants to know!
    Very much appriciated!

I received a cup of sugar from the eggs and dairy exchange in the Royal Exchange.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    I had to do a hard reset/reload on my game because I had the same issue. All seems to be well now. Good luck!
    I had to reset a few times but it finally worked! It seems to be working now. Thank you and good luck in this event!

Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast