Page 15 of 77 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I have gotten 1 cream on every collection of my black alpacas and my white sheep. Now the sprinkles guy is pretty scarce.

Trudyscandles

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Same! Maybe did it too soon?
    Same, even Gem with no Sprinkle Skunk

Farm Supplier
    A fun little nugget of info! By fun I mean **** me.

So I upgraded my ICM to level 4, but since I haven?t slain enough Sprinkles to complete Goal 4, I cannot upgrade ICM to level 5. It does not even show you what you need when you click ?gather materials?. So I am really jazzed that I used gems on ingredients to quickly upgrade only to find out I am stuck on Goal 4 until Mr. Sprinkles decides he wants to grace me with his presence.

What I have learned: expect nothing. Watching TV and pouting does not work. Performing a blood ritual also does not work, and I owe my husband an apology. I will try a food sacrifice in a moment, will post results. Likely the sacrifice will go directly to my stomach in the form of pizza.

CHEERS!
    Realm name: Pippo
    If you maintain one heart as a friend, I will visit you daily! If your hearts are empty, so is mine, and then after a week of mourning your emptiness passes, I will delete you. No need for wall posts.

Farm Supplier

Oh my lordt

IT GETS BETTER!

The first time I did the dairy trade in the Royal exchange I got one cream. Did it again and I got...drum roll... A CUP OF SUGAR. Gonna go punch a bag of potatoes and see if the demons escape.
    If you maintain one heart as a friend, I will visit you daily! If your hearts are empty, so is mine, and then after a week of mourning your emptiness passes, I will delete you. No need for wall posts.

Rhino Keeper
    Randomness and chance is what this game is about. Very disappointing and frustrating makes me want to quit this event and my Ice cream mountain is only level three. No sprinkles for me either.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    I'm already done as well! After using a ton of saved up energy trying to grow the sheep I found in my inventory, I only have a couple grown ones and 1 alpaca and I have a grand total of 1 cream! It is definitely not a guaranteed drop for me. Farmhouses, no better! I get 1 sugar bowl for every 15-20 hits! I'm done!
    I too have been getting cream with every hit on my white sheep and black alpacas. Are you sure you're sheep are full grown. My baby ones are taking almost a full day to grow. Not there yet!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    A fun little nugget of info! By fun I mean **** me.

So I upgraded my ICM to level 4, but since I haven?t slain enough Sprinkles to complete Goal 4, I cannot upgrade ICM to level 5. It does not even show you what you need when you click ?gather materials?. So I am really jazzed that I used gems on ingredients to quickly upgrade only to find out I am stuck on Goal 4 until Mr. Sprinkles decides he wants to grace me with his presence.

What I have learned: expect nothing. Watching TV and pouting does not work. Performing a blood ritual also does not work, and I owe my husband an apology. I will try a food sacrifice in a moment, will post results. Likely the sacrifice will go directly to my stomach in the form of pizza.

CHEERS!
    THIS is one of the reasons I love this forum so much. I can't believe it when I am unable to convince neighbors to consult it. They miss all of this wonderful information and humor to boot. Sprinkles are definitely passing me by, but in the meantime, I've got my forum to entertain me. Thank you to all contributors!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntGma View Post
    THIS is one of the reasons I love this forum so much. I can't believe it when I am unable to convince neighbors to consult it. They miss all of this wonderful information and humor to boot. Sprinkles are definitely passing me by, but in the meantime, I've got my forum to entertain me. Thank you to all contributors!
    ❤️❤️❤️ I consider it group therapy. 😄

Executive Chef
    I think Sprinkles is our Ivy. There's always something that puts the brakes on these events. To look on the bright side, we're getting coins that can be used for something ( haven't quite figured that part out yet).

Rhino Keeper
    I'm already collecting 5 times sweete cream mountain, but sprinkles - no, given that there are no monster in my kingdom. I want to ask S8 is it normal for them the players of this game not to sleep and at night that to wait for sprinkles to possibly appear, when they want to be there ???...