Page 8 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Wait. So the sprinkle skunkupines only spawn from ICM? This seems crazy to me. Thought for sure they’d spawn from the farmhouses or the rock outcropping. Are we sure this isn’t a glitch? Really hoping my gut is wrong and this won’t be as tedious as it seems

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Oh, man. I'm stoked for this event!!! I was just planning to get the event items out tonight before bed but now I'm hooked. This is set up exactly like the Baron's 5th Birthday event and I loved that one - got so many free Alicorns. Super excited to try to win some more. Kudos s8!
    Yeah, loved that event!

Looking at my inventory, I have the ticket booth, the equivalent of the Sweet Tooth Booth for this event.

So it looks like I'll be getting the STBooth as I remember putting the Ticket Booth to good use the last time round

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Yeah, loved that event!

Looking at my inventory, I have the ticket booth, the equivalent of the Sweet Tooth Booth for this event.

So it looks like I'll be getting the STBooth as I remember putting the Ticket Booth to good use the last time round
    Definitely one of my all time favs. Also, looking at the splash screen for this event's Mystery Prize Trade got me even more jazzed for the event. If I'm understanding things correctly the trade offers the chance to win actual buildings as well that we can use in future events - soooo much better than the dogs or those dinky thrones we were offered last time. I've already prepared the family that they'll have to live without me this week because I'm fully intending to play until my fingers bleed, lol!

One oddity I noticed is that we can purchase more than one of the 50 Gem Sweet Tooth Booths but I'm honestly not understanding why anyone would possibly need one. It's not like it's a building that will drop more of the items we need, it's just a converter and the timers are already very short so it's not like we'll be bogged down with long waiting times.... weird.

Executive Chef
    So maybe better to wait and do the mystery trade?

Farm Supplier
    I think that was gingerbread houses rather than horses?

Farm Supplier
    The sweet tooth booth can be only purchased with gems? Are we sure this is not a bug?? I don't have the gems

Fashion Designer
    I have picked up from the ice cream mountain twice, no sprinkle to be seen. I even used gems to hurry it up.
    There is no monster on my board, as just after that I collected from the farmhouses and got a fangbeast.

Has anyone spawned a sprinkle yet from the ice cream mountain?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I have picked up from the ice cream mountain twice, no sprinkle to be seen. I even used gems to hurry it up.
    There is no monster on my board, as just after that I collected from the farmhouses and got a fangbeast.

Has anyone spawned a sprinkle yet from the ice cream mountain?
    Me too! No monsters on board, collected from ICM and no sprinkle. How are we supposed to acquire so many Candied Sprinkels to make the Royal Sundae to upgrade the Ice Cream Mountain to level 10!?
    This can't be right, can it? Isnt the monster who's drops we need to upgrade the lv 10 building usually spawned via the farmhouses or such?

Rhino Keeper
    >. Just want to confirm that after 3 collections from black sheep and turkey sheep— No Cream Drops.

I think this makes no sense, can a Mod ask the programmers to fix it? Thanks !

:::::::

Yes, I am accepting new neighbors.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by OlivesEatery View Post
    I think that was gingerbread houses rather than horses?
    It is gingerbread steeds from a previous event, that give sugar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	91303336-67C5-498C-8583-E2958E875BCE.jpeg 
Views:	34 
Size:	360.6 KB 
ID:	52679  

Page 8 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast