Page 37 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    For all those locked out, I’m so sorry! That’s got to be so frustrating! I hope it gets resolved very soon.

I just finished making the Swirlicorn! Will post drops in seven hours. I have 9 alpacas, 6 white sheep, 1 candy ram, and 1 sorbet ram. I was level 44 when I started so my requirements were not as high. My ICM is level 9 and I have received a total of 5 gold coins from it. 2 at level 7 and 3 at level 9. The rest of the 20 to make the Swirlicorn I converted in the sweet tooth booth. My goal was to get the Swirlicorn first and then whatever coins I collected after that I’d count as bonus and would go to mystery trades. I gemmed my ICM when I had a half hour or hour left until collection. This way I was only spending 1-2 gems per collection which gave me several more collections a day. I did not do the math (math and I do not get along) ahead of time to see what way worked best. I gemmed at times that were most convenient to my schedule. After my ICM was level 7 I rarely got one bronze only. It was ether 4+ bronze or a combo of silver and bronze and sometimes gold. I had two collections that were 2 bronze, 1 silver and a gold. I’m not sure if this helps anyone strategize but I thought I’d share my experience. Good luck to everyone; I hope you all get what you want from this event. I also hope your mystery boxes contain better goodies than what’s been reported so far.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    I got one shrub as my prize for level 10 but my sprinklepea dropped a whisk lantern and a bronze coin! Hoping to get at least one for pet! Love him!

So happy! Got an alicorn with my trade chocolate coin 🥰

Rhino Keeper
    Can anyone confirm if a level 10 ICM still spawns a Sprinkles? I’m about to upgrade to 10, but don’t want to if we no longer can get the spawns needed to make the Sprinkles pet.

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone have any tips on collecting sugar? I've got 4 farm houses but still only 1 drop every 10 minutes if I'm lucky.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ashanthya View Post
    Can anyone confirm if a level 10 ICM still spawns a Sprinkles? I’m about to upgrade to 10, but don’t want to if we no longer can get the spawns needed to make the Sprinkles pet.
    Yes, lv. 10 Does spawn Sprinkles.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeaksy View Post
    Does anyone have any tips on collecting sugar? I've got 4 farm houses but still only 1 drop every 10 minutes if I'm lucky.
    No other way. I built extra farmhouses for this event to get them faster.

Executive Chef
    Build more farmhouses?

Executive Chef
    Most long time players have a bunches of farmhouses. I have a modest number of 8. They can all be at the lowest level. Eight of them are working out ok for me.

Rhino Keeper
    I built like 10 farmhouses for this event-also the food exchange drops 1 sugar and harvesting cabbages drops cups of sugar as well.