Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    OMG I am so happy. Best day ever! I am at level nine still waiting for enough sprinkles for my last royal sundae before I can upgrade. I purchased gems in the sale today and used them to speed up the ICM so I could upgrade as well as get enough gold coins for the Swirlicorn and sprinkles for Sprinkles! I now have my Swirlicorn and she is beautiful. I also have Sprinkles. Was so happy to accomplish that today. Thought now I can concentrate on the trades.

After a few more trades I was so excited to receive a Sprinklepea! A little while later I checked out my Baron?s tent and there was a Faerie Alicorn! Awesome!

Thanks guys for all your posts. I don?t write often but I am here all the time to check up on you guys and see what?s new. You guys are great for keeping us updated. Thanks for all your help!

Here is a couple of pics of my sweet new additions. Come visit me!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2F8DDBB6-8E2B-4B05-9ACE-7CFCDC6A4197.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	253.3 KB 
ID:	52741

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B9F611DE-C342-4A93-AABC-2E200B510A3F.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	294.2 KB 
ID:	52742
    I visited you and you really have a gorgeous kingdom!
    I wonder how it plays with so many energy supplies, I just can't imagine being able to do anything I wanted.
    Great your gem spending resulted in the best day ever, money well spent I would say! Thanks for sharing.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 08-21-19 at 09:38 PM. Reason: removing emoji