Page 55 of 77 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Will the ICM and Sweet Stand will work post event? It will be the deciding factor for me to buy the STB.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    ... also asked for road and wall cap to increase too ...
    Amazing!! Thank-you!
    Our kingdoms are growing so much this is super necessary.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cccymaaa View Post
    Will the ICM and Sweet Stand will work post event? It will be the deciding factor for me to buy the STB.
    The IceCream Mountain will just revert to dropping 1,500coins/2hrs.
    The Sweet Stand and SweetTooth Booth will become deco.

Gold, Silver and Bronze Coins will stop dropping in 6 days once the event ends.

Only get the SweetTooth Booth if you want a chance at getting an Alicorn.
    Everything else should drop quite easily in the timeframe.

I managed to get four! Alicorns in the Baron’s 5th Birthday Event.
    (which this event replicates)
    So I think the 50gems is a very smart investment.

I have only just collected the 20 Gold Coins and started crafting the Swirlicorn. (zero gems spent (except the STB))
    The next 6 days will be spent doing mystery trades... fingers crossed for at least one Alicorn.
    (I hope to be lucky enough to get three, but I think this is super ambitious.)

Farm Supplier
    To those who have completed their ICM upgrade, does the craft disappear from the kitchen? Even though I'm not nearly as advanced of a level 50, I do like collecting. Just curious about the event Royal Sundae.

I've actually sat on upgrading because of the cups of sugar. Limiting it to 90 makes it increasingly more difficult in the higher levels to upgrade. It was weird to have the two royal sundaes but not have enough cups of sugar yet, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    To those who have completed their ICM upgrade, does the craft disappear from the kitchen? Even though I'm not nearly as advanced of a level 50, I do like collecting. Just curious about the event Royal Sundae.

I've actually sat on upgrading because of the cups of sugar. Limiting it to 90 makes it increasingly more difficult in the higher levels to upgrade. It was weird to have the two royal sundaes but not have enough cups of sugar yet, lol.
    Mine all disappeared.

Gathering the necessary Cups of Sugar was though indeed. My bottle neck was still the Candied Sprinkles, but it was close at the end.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    OMG OMG OMG OMG! i just collected from the ICM and spawned mr sprinkles! yay! and the ICM (which is level 7) gave me 1 gold, 1 silver, 4 bronze. whoo. my hubby fell asleep on the couch (we are on vacation again out at the beach & he has been working extra hard this week in order to take off the time for our mini vacay) & he woke up like "what? who? huh?" when i whooped out loud. it was so funny. great way to start this vacay.
    What a GREAT result and a fantastic share! Congrats to you and all celebrating from the drops! Best for your local vacay. : )
    Nymeria is kingdom name, WishTheyWereReal, esp the unicorns! Huge thanks to people who contribute to the forum.

Rhino Keeper
    My sprinklepea just spawned a skunkupine. On another note, power of the post please give me an Alicorn. I?ve got a million shrubs and towers, now it?s time to give me an Alicorn please!
    Queendom name - Codex Realm

Rhino Keeper
    I'm prepairing for dissapointment. I'll need 52 (when I want pet sprinkles) candied sprinkles in kingdom #1 and 51 in kingdom #2, I don't how I'm going to get those before the end of the event. I got a whopping total of 5 gold chocolate coins in kingdom #1, did 2 mystery trades and got a sprinklepea and a spire. The sprinklepea hasn't spawned a sprinkles yet. In kingdom #2 I still have to see a gold coin (the ice cream mounts are level 7 in both kingdoms).

If the ice cream mount only drops coins after the event, I don't see why I would bother with more upgrades other than hoping to get more gold chocolate coins from a higher level ice cream mount.

I started the event for the swirlicorn, but so far it doesn't look very good. I have thought about buying the booth in kingdom #2 since I could use the swirlicorn there more (I don't have the winter bakery there), but I also don't have too many bronze coins (enough for 3 gold), so I don't think I'm going to waste 50 gems on that.

I have plenty of ice cream, and I only need some extra sweet cream in kingdom #1.

So, overall I'm not very positive. I skipped some events to save energy and because I was a bit tired of the game, but this doesn't bode well for the future...
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    SpiritwindOO Anything new for those whocan’t Play? They are not telling us anything. Castle Story has now disappeared from my setting! Shows on my icons,but not in settings.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    SpiritwindOO Anything new for those whocan?t Play? They are not telling us anything. Castle Story has now disappeared from my setting! Shows on my icons,but not in settings.
    That is what I would like to know too. What about us, we also would like to win a alicorn etc. Do we get more time? Do we get items? We hear nothing, but I bought the sweet tooth, package, like other players too.

Page 55 of 77 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast